Reward (Virgil x Remus x Logan)

It was surprisingly Roman who noticed the small changes first. Remus's outburst and attention tantrums decreased to a 3 maximum, He slowed down on spouting out the most horrifying things to everyone's ears, and the biggest change of all that everyone took notice to was his smell. His hygiene was 1000 times better in the past 3 months than it's been as long as he existed. But no one knew why, no one outside of Virgil, Logan, and Remus.

Patton did several check ins with Remus to see if he was feeling okay when he picked up on the changes. Janus didn't really ask questions besides a "The power y'all hold over that demon is immense" as this made it easier for him as to where he doesn't have to chase a naked Remus around the mindscape with dawn power wash and a loofa attempting to get a monthly wash in for Remus.

But the truth was, Remus was doing it for his boyfriends affections. They could handle his attention tantrums and were mostly (Logan) fascinated with the gross facts but sometimes his smell was overwhelming. He usually smelled like pickles, vinegar, and a really mossy marsh which arguably isn't the worst but becomes overbearing after cuddling for an amount of time.

So it all started with Logan who was trying to read an horoscope book when a naked Remus ran in his room attempting to hide from Janus. Before Logan even had time to react Remus was on his knees pleading for Logan not to snitch him out.

"His soap burns Looooo!"

"Maybe because you only shower 12 times a year give or take"

"No I swear to god he puts like bleach in it or something!! Please please please lemme hide out! I'll do anything?!"

Logan pondered for a second, on one hand he didn't want his boyfriend distraught but on the other hand he gets a clean boyfriend but then again if he hides him he could have Remus just let him bathe him.

"Okay-"

"REALLY?! I love you so fuckin-"

"I shower you though-"

"YOU WITCH-" Remus mocked passing out in betrayal by his own lover.

"It wont be all that bad, I have Dove pampering shea butter and vanilla in my bathroom and you love to sniff me when I use it so what harm could it do?"

"But it buRNS-"

"It's dove stinkbug not the dishwashing liquid"

Remus huffed crossing his arms and contemplating.

"Anddd after we're done I'll summon Virgil and we could all watch the Twilight Zone and cuddle" Logan added hoping to win Remus over to which he did.

Remus nodded in agreement and Logan went to set everything up in his bathroom feeling deeply rewarded that 1. Remus actually listened to him and 2. He gets a clean Remus. When Virgil was informed of Logan's plan he was all over it, His love language was touch so he tend to be pretty disappointed whenever his nose got overwhelmed by Remus and would have to let him go. Remus realized within a week of what Logan was doing and he strangely enough wasn't offended, he knew his smell was strong and it came at the cost of also having less physical affection from his favorites so their couldn't be much bitching with just taking 3-4 showers a week. Another bonus from these showers was Logan and Virgil joining together or separately either way Remus didn't mind and neither did anyone else around the mindscape.