Leave me too?! (Remus X Janus)

⚠️ Arguing warning ⚠️

"Your gonna leave me" Remus muttered when he seen Janus rise up into the mindscape.

"What are you blabbering about now?"

Janus seen Remus stand up and glare at him.

"Your gonna fucking leave me!"

Janus eyes widen but before he even had the chance to defend himself Remus started screaming at him.

"YOUR GONNA FUCKING LEAVE ME LIKE THE EMO! YOUR GONNA ABANDON ME!"

"Remus shut up-"

"I'm not stupid Dee! Speaking of that since when did you reveal things about yourself?!"

Janus watched as Remus started tearing up.

"Fucking selfish hypocrite !"

"Excuse me?"

"You used me!" Remus began again through his teeth. Then he started laughing and pushed back his hair revealing thick hot tears running down his cheeks and his lips snarled up.

"But then again what do you expect from a selfish lying snake?" Remus snarled pointing at Janus.

"Your not talking to me" Janus said simply rolling his eyes and attempting to walk away.

Remus blood began to boil. Did he even care for his feelings right now? Did he care for him at all? Was he really gonna leave him like Virgil? Like Roman? He should be use to this right? People leaving him, it wasn't something new it happened all the time to him at least to him, but he couldn't let go of Janus, he actually loved him.

Remus teleported in front of Janus grabbing his wrist with his mace in his left hand.

"I AM TALKING TO YOU!"

Janus glared at Remus.

"Remus I'm dismissing you"

"Am I nothing to you...?"

Janus watched as Remus grip on his arm loosened and he seemed defeated, this was the first time he ever seen Remus give up on something. He didn't really plan on leaving Remus it was a stupid conclusion that he was trying to ignore and not get worked up about arguing with Remus. So Janus just simply pulled him into a hug. 

"Fucking idiot"

"Are you really going to leave me?" Remus asked looking at the other. Janus pulled off both his gloves running his fingers through Remus hair beginning to play with the grey lock.

"Never, I won't ever abandon you"

Janus kissed Remus forehead, then went back to playing with the grey lock of hair.

"Good cause I'll kill you"