(Virgil X Roman)

Virgil kept his mouth shut. He didn't have much of a choice it's not like there's anything different now except now if he or Roman took a single breath they would get mauled by the Dragon witch. Virgil was glaring at Roman as he kept his hand over his mouth. Roman gave a sympathetic smile then silently crept behind the dragon with his samurai sword. Virgil just continued to glare and kept his mouth shut he wanted to object with this stupid behavior but he was scared of what Roman would think about him. Roman jumped on the dragon witch stabbing it through the heart. Virgil turned his face away from the rather disgusting scene trying not to puke. Roman walked over to him laughing "Sorry Kitten" Virgil kept his head down still holding down puke. "How can you stomach that?" Was all he mumbled Roman let out a soft gasp "So you do talk!" Virgil flushed and covered his mouth "I guess" "Your voice is so soft" Virgil flushed even more hiding his face. "S-Shut up I am a edge lord with dark powers!" Roman smiled and pinched Virgil's cheeks kissing his head "Nah your too cute" Virgil crossed his arms and vegan to wonder how can he possibly blushing any harder then how he was. Thats it Virgil couldn't hold it in anymore he turned away from Roman and threw up in the bushes they were hiding in before. "Woah storm cloud you OK?" Virgil turned around wiping his mouth "Well I just watched you manslaughter a dragon and on top of that you make me nervous- I-I mean-" Roman let out a soft chuckle then conjured a napkin wiping off a small line of vomit on the side of Virgil's mouth who had it agaped a little. Roman looked closely at Virgil's teeth then gasped. Virgil's eyes woden and he backed away from Roman "I-Ugh I swe-" "Their amazing Virgil!" Roman leaned in cupping Virgil's face looking at the dull sharp teeth. "Is this why you never talked?" Virgil nodded his head averting Roman's gaze "You know we wouldn't have judged you-" Roman let out a even louder gasp "YOUR EVEN MORE LIKE A KITTEN" Roman cupped Virgil's face and began kissing it all over. Virgil did nothing but squeal and flush under the repeating kisses. Roman stopped to admire the little storm cloud. Virgil stopped giggling and flushed under Roman's gaze. "Your staring" "Your just so beautiful" Roman said and pressed a kiss on Virgil's lips who kissed back wrapping his arms around the princely trait closing any space between them. They only pulled away when they absolutely needed air Roman smiled and cupped Virgil's face "I love you Storm cloud" "Ditto Sir sing a long"