Remember Me? (Logan X Patton)

Normally I would update more frequently but since my phone dropped and the ink spilled I can't really see the screen so maybe lots of typos or errors.

Patton played with the strings of his hoodie nervously as he waited for Cyberlife to reactivate Logan again. Would the android even remember him? What if he wouldn't want to work with him no more because of his immaturity? Would he still be able to go back to being deviated?

"Patton Hart?"

Patton stood up and followed a lady behind the desk to a seperate room where a metal table was in the center then a machine with arms carrying what was left of Logan it was mainly his torso and up that remained in tact while his legs had the very apparent shotgun wounds with dripping blue blood. Half of his synthetic skin was gone with the robo skeleton underneath, his tight eye was badly damaged with the whites of it black instead and his eye glowing red instead of its baby blue color that Patton loved so much, his dark hair still remained but it was untamed, it wasn't how Logan would keep it. Patton couldn't help but break down and cry this was all his fault, they should've never went after that gurl he knew he wasn't going to be able to keep up with the android anyway, he knew that he wouldn't be able to protect Logan. Patton wiped away his tears and approached Logan who looked scared he kept looking around the room frantically avoiding all eye contact. Patton placed his hand on the dim blue circle that circled around their thirum pump, their heart. Patton tearly chuckled to himself as he slowly moved his hand away from Logan.

"Do you even remember my name?"

Logan stayed quiet and kept looking in the area where Patton stood.

"I'm gonna miss you, I know your gonna come back... But he won't be you, he wouldn't be the same as you, heck he might even be more of a asshole"

Patton looked down again and dug in his pocket taking out a blue and black tie that he had bought for Logan's awakening day.

"I know you don't really celebrate but I was going to give this to you tonight, you could still have it though-" Patton placed the tie around Logan's neck and combed back his hair.

"You would've liked it better that w-"

"P@tton?"

Patton's eyes widened and he nodded with a gulp.

"Where are you? And why can't I move? What happened? Please come closer"

Patton walked back to Logan holding his hand and giving it a small squeeze.

"What's going to happen to me?"

"Their going to transfer your processor into a different model well same model just not as damaged"

"But my- my memory, can't they fix me?"

"Logan... You'll still remember just not everything"

"But I want to remember everything! I want to remember what it felt like to feel for the first time- I don't want to start over Patton!"

"Lolo..."

"No it's not fair! I... I want to remember what I felt like when I felt love... Patton I don't want to forget"

Patton was quite stunned by what Logan was saying every emotion they went over together and love wasn't one of them or at least not yet.

"Love? I don't think we went over that one..."

"Roman helped me... Patton... I love you and I don't want to forget that" Logan said rather firmly as of he was tellling a fact.

Patton nodded and hesitantly moved closer cupping Logan's cheek and pressing a kiss to his forehead.

"Don't worry I won't make you forget... And Logan I love you too"

Patton could see Logan's eyes darted around the room in complete fear.

"Time we need to start if you want him alive"

Patton turned to the lady who was standing in the doorway with a small pad typing away and chewing at her gum.

"Y-yeah" Patton turned to Logan and pressed one more kiss on his forehead before walking away and back into the cold white hallway.

Pt.2?