(LAMP)

Virgil sunk down and was in the living room of the commons. Tears fell out his eyes, how was Thomas supposed to accept him now?  He's the bad guy, always been the bad guy. It was never gonna change. Especially with his revelation to Thomas.

"Virgil?" Virgil turned his head quick to wipe his eyes hearing Roman's voice. 

"Y-Yes?" His voice was quivering he couldn't help it.

Roman smiled and bring Virgil into a hug. Virgil held on tightly he always believed that Roman's hugs we're the safest, most embracing.

"You okay? I can get the others and we can all get into our cuddle pile and watch as many movies as you please"

Virgil nodded letting go of Roman walking to the couch and making himself comfortable while Roman ran off to get the others. Virgil closed his eyes and took deep breaths. Rapid footsteps began to get louder and Virgil opened his eyes to see Roman and Patton run and jump on the couch with him while Logan had set down their snacks on the ground than accompanied them. Before Virgil knew it the others were all sleeping piled on him. He had to admit he was quite drowsy from crying and the warmth from their bodies wasn't helping. Virgil smiled before cuddling in Patton's chest causing Roman to sleepily move his arm around Virgil.

"I love y'all"

Lovely's for a certain AU I plan on doing/drawing should Virgil be Todoroki or Dabi?  I'm kinda like the idea of him being Dabi? Idk I'm very indecisive about it. I kinda already got everyone planned out but him and Remus.