(Roman x Patton)

Warning: Mentions of Rape, Uhhhh Major Character Death?

Patton pouted at the sight of Roman walking towards him. It was painful to seem him every month sit on the grass and cry, he wanted to hug Roman so bad, he wanted to tell him everything would be okay, that he didn't have to hurt. Roman kneeled and Patton sat next to him and placed a hand on his back.

"I miss you... a lot"

"It's okay"

"Why did you do it?" Roman looked up at Patton with glassy eyes then rested his head on the gravestone.

"So it wouldn't have been you"

Roman remembered the incident like it was yesterday despite it happening almost 9 months ago.

Patton and Roman were walking hand in hand laughing and talking about Hairspray seeing that they had just seen it. It was a beautiful night, sky filled with stars, the air was light and cool, the sound of the city coming to life overall just amazing. Patton smiled fondly at Roman as he went into his theater geek mode. The two turned down their street and walked down to their house until a scream ripped through the air causing Patton and Roman to turn around as the screams continued. They came from in between a small space between the houses.

"We should help them!" Patton said tugging on Roman's arm who was debating on going without some form of a weapon.

"Of course Honey Bear" Roman kissed Patton's forehead not expecting Patton to follow him to the screams. When they got there both men were highly disgusted. A man was trying to force himself on a young woman.

"STOP PLEASE" She cried out trying to squirm from his hold. But just as he went to lean down Patton threw a soda can at the man.

"She said stop!"

Roman ran in and wrestled with the man while Patton calmed the girl down. Patton looked at her closely she didn't even look like she was in her 20's yet. She was wearing a long grey hoodie that ended mid thigh and black ripped jeans with converses.

"I'll be right back okay?" The girl nodded as Patton turned his attention back to Roman who had the upper hand and was pinning the man to the ground with his arm. But the man was holding something heavy. Then it shone for a quick second under the moonlight and it was a gun. Without thinking Patton yelled

"Roman he has gun!" Roman eyes widened and Patton pulled him off but was unaware that the scrawny old shit got up so quickly and was pointing the gun at Patton's back and shot.

"Patton!" Roman caught Patton before his head hit the ground and the man was running while the girl stood in front of them hands over her mouth and eyes wide.

"This is all my fault" She mumbled before sinking to the ground next to Roman who was holding Patton closely.

"No it not"

"If you guys didn't intervene, your friend w-"

"Husband" Roman corrected as he shakily took out his phone dialing 911. "This is his fault"  Roman said angrily glaring into the void.

"911 What's your emergency?"

Roman snapped back to reality didn't even realize he was holding the roses so tight that the thorns were causing him to bleed.

"Oh Roman..." Patton said kneeling in front of Roman and laying his head in his lap. 

"I still love you"

"I love you too my knight"

*beating myself with a broom* NO ANGST CHILD

Oo face reveal tho.....

Sorry guys my idiot of a sister broke my other phone so now I'm using my IPad which is harder? Eh I still have a lot of drafts and no more creative block I mean we've seen the new episode 🙃 Technically what I'm saying is more updates but not such...

Sorry guys my idiot of a sister broke my other phone so now I'm using my IPad which is harder? Eh I still have a lot of drafts and no more creative block I mean we've seen the new episode 🙃 Technically what I'm saying is more updates but not such serious angst this physically hurt me to right this so I don't know why I continued? 🤷🏽‍♀️