Hibernating (Roman X Patton)

Roman was sleeping on his bed with his arm thrown over Patton. They had a sleepover and ate snacks until midnight which felt like a hungover. Patton woke up and looked at every feature of his boyfriends the way his skin looked almost as pale as Virgil's (don't tell him though) in the sun, and how his hair neatly fell over his face, with his lips partially parted but sadly it was time to wake up. "Ro" Roman groaned and turned around getting more comfortable pulling Patton with him "Ro wake up" another groan. "Please?" "Nope I'm hibernating"  Patton let out a soft chuckle "What? It's not even cold out and Last time I checked your not an animal" "I can be what I want if I believe in myself!" Patton let out a small giggle and started pressing kisses on Roman's face "Come on wake up Rome" Patton began snuzzling his nose on Roman's "My next method would be tickling you if you dont get up"Roman eyes fluttered open "I'm up no need for tickling" "I think I might do it for fun now" Romam shot up and ran to his bathroom "You won't get me in here!" "Roman we could teleport anywhere we want" Patton then rose up in the bathroom and Roman wasn't there "Aw where did my Prince go?" Patton then was being lifted put the bathroom and back on the bed. Roman was holding his arms to his side's and laid next to him "Two more hours" Patton giggled and kissed Roman's hair "Fine"