Fuck off!! (Virgil X Roman)

If their was one thing Virgil hated it was social/human interaction. So a party was way out of his comfort zone, but his boyfriend guilt tripped him into coming. Now he was standing in the kitchen of the house with people dancing, smoking, making out, and gossiping. The music was just so loud. Virgil moved from the kitchen and upstairs to were the noise was muffled and less people. Virgil seen a couple of rooms and the bathroom. He was way too scared to go into a room scared of the things he'll walk in on. So the bathroom it was. Virgil closed the door behind him and layed in the tub. Virgil took out his phone contemplating on to call his older brother to come get him. Then the bathroom door opened and closed. In came Roman Charming, Virgil knew him, everyone knew him and his twin. Virgil cleared his throat and Roman jumped back on the sink.

"Holy shit- I'm sorry I didn't exactly see you"

Virgil nodded and Roman visibly relaxed more.

"Actually what are you doing up here? Fully clothed... In a bathtub"

"Escaping the party" Virgil squeaked beginning to play with his sleeves.

Roman nodded he knew Virgil, he was the quiet, small kid in his English class. He was really cute to but dating the biggest jack ass in from their rival school.

"So did you come here with your boyfriend?"

Virgil nodded.

"Figured. Doesn't seem like your scene"

"It isn't, he wanted me to come and now I can't even fucking find him"

"Well that's not very gentleman like, would you want me to drive you home? No funny business" Roman said holding his hands up as if he was surrendering. Virgil nodded it was way better than him listening to his brother lecturing him about the party and his boyfriend.

"Please" Virgil finally said. Roman smirked and helped Virgil up and they both began walking out to leave until Roman turned around.

"Let's go the other way shall we?" Roman said beginning to turn Virgil around.

"What? No! What did you just see?"

Roman looked away from Virgil who glared at him. He then moved to the side showing Virgil his boyfriend making out with someone else. Virgil wasn't even sad, he was more furious.

"Why the fuck would he bring me here just to hook up with someone?!"

"Let's go now?"

Virgil stormed to his boyfriend kicking the back of his leg and yanking his arm.

"Oh! Virgil-"

"Don't Virgil me we're done! Big time!"

"Baby don't be like that" His boyfriend said going for his arm.

"He said y'all are done, he clearly doesn't want anything to do with you" Roman said standing in between them.

"Oh so it's okay for you to be some fucking whore and hook up with Mr. Charming here but it's horrible when I kiss one boy"

Roman glared at the other boy standing in front of him.

"I can assure you that me and Virgil had done nothing of the sort  he's not you" Roman then turned to Virgil who was beginning to cry.

"I'll take you home now" Roman said leading Virgil out of the house until the boy grabbed his shoulder.

"I'm not done with you" The boy went to drunkly punch Roman but failed as another person caught the punch.

"I'm sorry but only I'm allowed to hit my brother" Remus then punched the kid and they began scuffling on the ground. Roman only chuckled to himself as he continued to walk to his car. Once inside he seen Virgil wiping his face with a smile.

"Your brother really knows how to kick ass"

"That's what happens when you put the psycho in boxing" Roman said shaking his head with a laugh.

"But are you okay?"

"Yeah, nothing he hasn't said to me before"

Roman looked astonished. How could anyone be so cruel to such a wonderful person??!! Virgil watched Roman take out his phone and text someone before pulling off. They rode with music in the background of them talking and Virgil telling Roman where to turn and stuff until they arrived at Virgil's home. Roman got out of the car and opened the door for Virgil.

"Okay storm cloud-"

"Storm cloud?"

"Your hoodie that you normally wear, it has a storm cloud on it"

"Oh yeah"

"Well you enjoy your night, I'll will get you Ben and Jerry's if you want me to" Roman joked with complete seriousness.

"Half baked cookie dough?" Virgil said with a smile.

"The best for the best"

"Of course" Virgil said beginning to walk to his door.

"Goodnight Prince Charming" Virgil said waving Roman off before entering his house.

Bonus Scene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remus had the boy pinned to the ground sitting on his back as he tried to squirm free. Until his phone buzzed and he stood up keeping the boy pinned with his foot. It was a text from his brother.

Get his fucking leg Rem

The text read and Remus smiled happily then mumbled to himself.

"With pleasure brother"

Welp this is it!!! Tell me if you wanna see more I'll make an artbook on here or just post the art with the oneshots