Wolf pt.2 (Logan X Virgil)

Logan noticed Virgil inching closer to him and more away from Roman. Have they met before?

"Well sorry to cut this trip short but I have to go we're still looking for that thing"

"How do you even know it was going to cause harm Ro?"

Patton said crossing his arms with a pout he's a vegetarian and really hated whenever his boyfriend killed animals or anything of that matter.

"It was ready to attack an innocent man" Virgil snarled and looked up.

"How do you know that man was innocent? People lie you know"

"Excuse me?"

"People don't know nothing but to protect their own fucking skin"

Virgil spat standing up glaring at the Prince Logan placed a hand on Virgil's shoulder holding him back. But Patton gasped very loudly than pointed at Logan.

"YOU SEE WHAT YOU TAUGHT HIM!"

"HE'S A GROWN MAN PATTON"

"Did I do something to offend you?" Roman directly asked ignoring the two brothers.

"Oh fuck off prep" Virgil rolled his eyes then walked to the room that he was previously in. He wanted to break everything in there this was the exact reason why he didn't hang with human's their heads were too far up their asses.

"Virgil?" Logan entered the room and Virgil began to talk away.

"How can you stand to be around him he's a jerk, obnoxious and, arrogant!"

"He could be at times but he's also pretty dealable if you know him personally"

Virgil plopped backwards onto the bed with an eyeroll.

"I heard that rolling your eyes as much as you do can cause eye wrinkles"

"Hm that's hard"

"And why is that?"

"I don't age, get wrinkles, or even get sick that's why i didn't bruise, Logan I'm 118"

"Well I suspected that you were different"

Virgil sat up to face Logan.

"You-Y-You don't care that I'm different?"

"God no, everyone's different in their own way like I have telekinesis, I like different"

Virgil began blushing much like earlier with Logan's face inching closer. Logan stopped moving closer when their faces were centimeters apart he looked down at Virgil's lips then back to his eyes and Virgil gave a nod burshing his lips against Logan's. Their lips locked and Virgil placed his hands on Logan's cheeks and the kiss deepend. Then Virgil pulled away quickly and panicked.

"We can't do this Logan, I told you I'm different, I-I'm not even human!"

"I-I'm sorry"

Virgil put his head in his hands.

"Well maybe If your OK with what I'm about to show you"

"Wha-"

Virgil pulled off his jeans and Logan turned his head away face as pink as bubble gum.

"What are you doing?!"

Virgil didn't respond but just pulled off his hoodie and shirt. Now Logan was really blushing and stuttering.

"Just don't freak out OK?"

Logan nodded his head and Virgil took in a deep breath then he roared becoming into a wolf.  Logan eyes went wide as Virgil fully changed, he had black fur and was really huge his eyes were still purple as grapes. Virgil then walked towards Logan who's mouth was hanging he placed his head in Logan's lap and whimpered.

"Beautiful" was all that Logan whispered until Patton opened the door.

"Hey g- What is that? It's so pretty!"

Patton skipped over to Virgil and Logan but then put his hand on his hip once he noticed the clothes om the floor

"Hey where's Virgil?"

Logan looked at Virgil who gave a small nod.

"Your looking at him?"

"Wait- that's Virgil? OH he's like a little puppy now!"

"What? That's not correct yes wolves are part of the dog family but Virgil is grown not making him a puppy well the correct word is pup"

Patton played with Virgil's hair until he remembered what he originally came in the room for.

"Oh Yeah! I came in here to tell you that I'm leaving with Roman he's probably outside waiting I don't know but see you later"

Patton gave Logan and Virgil hugs then left.

"So you were scared that I was going to find out you are a wolf"

Virgil nodded his head then his body shape changed back to human like, willowy build, disheveled black curly hair that fell over his shoulders, and pink M shaped lips that were puckered and wet. Logan couldn't help but blush as he stared at Virgil so he turned his head away from Virgil who was pulling his jeans on.

"Wait so your who Roman's looking for"

"Yes, but I swear I-"

"I believe you, this town dramatizes everything"

"Thank You Logan"  His voice wavers, exhilarated from the tension between them. 

Virgil gently leans in and kisses Logan's warm lips. They pulled apart and Virgil let out a soft chuckle.

"You know Lo, pink really does fit you"

"Pink...? Wha- SHUT UP"

Virgil's chuckle began to turn into giggles and Logan flushed pink even more.

"I'm never talking to you again"

"Aw I was just gonna ask you on a date"

Virgil began to stand up to leave but Logan grabbed his sleeve and pulled him down to his height.

"I'll go on a date with you but I swear if you tease me while we're there, I will kill you"

"B-But pink re-"

"Dont you dare finish that sentence"

Eyes... Must....stay.... Open.... Hope this wasn't as bad as I think