(Logan X Roman)

Ahh the classic Nerd X Jock
Requested by: @TrinityMason4

Logan didn't ask for this attention. He didn't ask for the schools golden boy to fall in love with him, he also did not expect to be head over heels for the dumbass either. And he certainly did not think he would ever get detention for a week for getting caught making out with the idiot in a closet either. 

"I told you I was sorry!" Roman laughed out following Logan after their detention sentence.

"I can't believe you got me in trouble" Logan said speed walking to his locker

"It wasn't intentional"

Logan quickly spun around expecting his boyfriend to be a distance away to glare but reality was that Roman was right behind and just swept him off his feet carrying him down the empty halls bridal style. 

"Child endangerment" Logan said wrapping his arms around Roman's neck. 

"Eh I don't see you complaining, and plus could you really stay mad at me?"

Logan glared at Roman who had a smug smirk on his face. 

"Yes. Yes I can" Logan removed his arms and crossed them over his chest, removing his glasses and, turning his head. Roman scoffed but continued walking to his boyfriends locker.

"We're here" Logan put his glasses back on his face, jumping out of Roman's arms and down to his locker opening it and putting his books and binder inside. 

"Want me to walk you home?"

Logan glared at Roman some more then grabbed his hand yanking him along. 

"Told you, you couldn't stay mad at me"

"Oh really?"

"Yeah especially if I do this-"

Roman pulled Logan from the arm he was holding placing it on his waist, using his other hand to lift Logan's face to him. Roman continued to place his lips on the other softly kissing him then breaking apart kissing Logan's forehead.

"You win Charming"

"I always do Berry".

I could see this happening to me and it's sad-