Question (Virgil X Roman)

A bit of Angst

Romans POV
I was happy with how everyone was finally cool with Anxi- Virgil. I never dislike him, I just always thought he was trying to harm Thomas I mean he was a dark side, even though I didn't agree with him I alway liked him in a not so platonic way. There's just one thing thats been on my mind why did he duck out, I mean like the day right before he was OK, I've always wanted to ask him that but I didn't want to invade his personal space but now I craved to know the answer. I want to make it up to him, I can't help but feel this guilt on my chest.

Third Person

Roman was pacing around the living room contemplating on whether to ask Virgil the question. 'It's now or never' Roman thought walking upstairs to Virgil's room, he softly knocked and waited for the signal to come in.

"Open!"

Roman entered the room and took in a deep breath.

"Princey?"

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Depends on what it is"

"You don't have to answer this-"

"Obviously" Roman let out an annoyed sigh.

"OK Why did you duck out? I don't understand you were fine the day before"

Virgil looked at the ground and started messing with the zippers on his sleeves.

"I know this sounds dumb but I really wasn't feeling my best that day so when I heard that we were going to be a cartoon I got excited because I really love and adore cartoons like how you adore Disney, but then the one chance I had to try and truly enjoy myself y'all made me out to be the bad guy and then to add insult to the injury y'all also made me fly which I said earlier that I found that weird, I just felt so... Disrespected, I mean before ducking out no one ever listened to a thing i said even if i was right y'all still were just so..." 

Virgils voice began to crack "Can you get out now?"

"Virgi-"

"I said get out!"

Roman rolled his eyes and got off the bed "I don't understand you shut everyone out and for what? You need to at least talk to someone, it doesn't have to be me but just... Take some of that weight off your shoulders"

Virgil eyes became a stream of hot tears "God, I hate emotions"

Roman pulled Virgil into a warming hug. "Woah I didn't even hear Logan say that yet, I always wondered who would say it first"

"Fuck you" Virgil mumbled into Roman's clothes.

"At least take me on a date first" Virgil pushed Roman off the bed.

"In your wildest dreams"

"I am the prince of your dreams and you know it"

"Yeah whenever I dream about you we make out and do all kinda stuff" Roman smirked and lean into the young personas face.

"I could make your dream come true" Virgils face became pink and he began stuttering and mumbling.

"I-I-I was being s-s-s-sarcastic"

"Calm down Virgil I was joking" Virgil body was shaking slightly.

"Virgil it was a joke"

"But thats the thing Roman... I" Virgil stopped himself and rolled his eyes.

"Never mind" "Hot topic is there something bothering you?"

"I don't want it to be a joke, I want it to be real, and I- I don't want you to date me cause you feel sorry for me I wan-"

"Virgil you just made me the happiest person alive"

"Wha-" Roman pulled Virgil close to him and kissed Virgil. Virgil put one hand on Romans waist and the next on his neck pulling him closer. Roman arms slithered around Virgils waist but stopped kissing him.

"I love you"

Virgil smiled and kissed Romans neck causing him to laugh.  "I love you too"

Sander Sides OneShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara