EXCUSE THE FUCK OF ME (Roman X Virgil)

Oh god this is trash, hot garbage

Virgil didn't even remember agreeing to this. He was on the stage renacting snow white "cottage" prop. Roman and Logan said that he said it last night now Virgil wouldn't normally take Roman's word on it but Logan said he did so why not? Before going on stage Virgil drank two cups of wine and was tipsy (not drunk!) but he didn't care he was already wearing Snow White dress. Virgil began dusting off off the stairs while Roman read off the narration.. "Once upon a time, there was a poor Prince, the queen felt threatened by his beauty so-" "Wait a fucking minute, I don't have to do this shit" Virgil stood up and walked to where a hologramed prop of the queen was. "Excuse the fuck of me but you messed with the wrong person" Virgil took an ax prop and threw it at the queen causing her to lie (👈idek) on the floor with the ax stuuck in her head. Virgil then snapped his fingers and he was in a prince like clothing "Prince Vir-" "King" "What?" "It's King Virgil the bitch is defeated" Roman sighed and pulled Virgil off the stage "What are you doing Virgil?" "I'm just spicing up the play I agreed to do" "Have you been drinking?" "So I had two glasses of wine who gives a shit?" Roman pinched the bridge of his nose "That would not suffice" "I'm sorry your majesty that I'm not exactly pitch perfect" "What are you talking about?" "I'm talking about the fact that you dont like 95% of the shit I do!" "Virgil stop raising your voice" "Just telling it like it is" Roman pulled Virgil into a kiss tasting the grape flavored wine on his mouth "No more drinking, and I don't want you to ever change your pitch perfect for me" Virgil was just standing there with his hand on his lip confused of what just happened.

I don't even know any more man I swear the next ones would be better I didn't sleep in like 2 days
By the way y'all guys could make request! I do not mind it's not like I got anything better to do