(Logan X Patton)

Logan was rubbing the sides of his head on circles. Every little sound seemed to bother him he looked around his class room as the kindergarten students talked at an appropriate voice level but it felt as if they were yelling in his ear. Logan searched for his son, Virgil and let out an ever so low call "V-Virgil?" Virgil got from his desk burying himself in the big hoodie that Patton had made for him for Christmas. "Yes Papa?" "Can- Could you p-please get your father" Virgil nodded and walked out the classroom and down to the home economics were the first graders were.  Virgil knocked on the door then opened it seeing Patton's eyes light up "Hey Virge!" Virgil walked closer to Patton as he felt nervous about all the other kid's stared at him. Virgil tugged on Patton's pants meaning for him to kneel down "Papa sent me to get you, I think he's hurt" Patton face had a glance of worry but he just sat Virgil on his desk. "Here you'll be Mr.Sanders while I'll go check on Papa OK?" Virgil smiled and sunk even more in his hoodie while up there "I will" Patton rubbed Virgils back then walked off to Logan's class and saw him sitting at his desk, glasses off, rubbing circles in the sides of his head. "Aw you poor little baby" Patton whispered Logan looked up icy eyes looking as if they were going to burst with tears Patton made his way over to the front of the students and began to speak loud but soft. "Ok everyone to my class" the students did as they were told and made their way out the classroom and to Patton's. Once they were all out Patton lifted Logan and carroed him to their car "P-Patton what are you doing?" "Well your going to stay here while I clock me and you out" Logan was about to object but Patton was already out the car and in the main office. Before Patton left he went to tell Virgil that him and Logan were leaving for 5 years old he worried a lot. When Patton came back to the car Logan was half asleep with the air conditioning blowing right on his face he smiled at the sight of his disheveled husband and dr9ve them home and carried Logan upstairs and into the bed he then grabbed an Aleve out of their bathroom cabinet and set one on the nightstand just in case Logan's head still hurted when he awoke. Patton then proceeded to change into his cat onsie and changed Logan into his Unicorn one careful not to wake him. He laid in bed with Logan and played with his hair until he fell asleep too.
3 hour time skip brought to you by ME!
When Logan woke up he felt Patton's arms around his waist bringing him in closer. His head didn't pound as much as it did like earlier that day he shifted around so he could face Patton and cuddle with him too. Small moments like these he enjoyed Logan rested his chin on Patton's head and began falling asleep again until there was a soft knock at the door. "Come in!" Logan's voice was a bit hoarse and thick with sleep the door opened and Virgil came in the room with his own pajamas and stood at the end of the bed staring at his feet playing with his shirt paws. Logan smiled softly as he understood his son's nervous behaviour and lifted Virgil into the bed with him and Patton placing him in the middle. Patton threw his arm over Virgil and Logan bringing them closer towards him he then whispered "I love you guys" "We love you too Patton"

WAS THAT GOOD?! DID I DO GOOD?! Sorry I just wanted to write something quick short and fluffy so I could calm down