(Virgil X Logan)

Requested by: sanders_pma

Virgil and Roman came back in the house giggling and laughing like two big dorks. They both went to see Disney's Live action Lion King and got kicked out the theater for singing too loud. 

"Honestly it's their lost" Roman said with a shrug explaining to his Patton and Virgil. 

"We weren't even that loud though and they didn't even let us sing Be Prepared" Virgil snorted as Patton laughed to himself at his boyfriend and emo son childish behavior. 

"You two didn't even get to the third song before you were kicked out" Patton said still laughing. 

"I mean at least it wasn't like when me and Lo went to watch The Titanic" Virgil said walking to said persons room.

"Y'all were yelling diving scores as they jumped off the boat" Roman yelled as Virgil turned at the top of the stairs.

Virgil smiled to himself at the old memory he really did love the shenanigans that him and Logan would pull half the time. Before entering his room Virgil knocked and waited for a response from Logan.

"Enter"

Virgil walked in almost pouting when he seen Logan at his desk with his laptop opened and papers scattered around.

"I thought I told you to take a break" Virgil said glaring.

"I did for 30 minutes, I just started again. Wait shouldn't you be at the theater?" Logan said turning to Virgil who just scratched the back of his neck and laughed. 

"Me and Roman kinda, sorta, got kicked out"

Logan shook his head and smiled to himself at Roman and Virgil's stupidity.

"We were just singing and they threw us out!" Virgil said taking a seat on Logan's bed. 

"Stardust you can't expect people not to be... Haters?" Logan said getting up from his chair walking towards Virgil.

"Hakuna Matata" Virgil said with a shrug pressing a kiss to Logan's nose. 

"Let's dance" Virgil said brightly pulling himself up taking Logan's hand and intertwining their fingers. Logan involuntary smiled again he loved Virgil so much.

"Can you feel the love tonight?" Virgil started with a smirk. 

"Oh my god" Logan started as him and Virgil swayed together around the room. 

"What?" Virgil said with his same smirk. 

"You are so sappy" Logan said embracing the other. 

"Only for you Starlight,  I love you"

The two swayed in the room together only to Virgil's hum of the Lion King classic love song.