(Deceit X Remus)

-Because why the Fuck not?

Remus glared at his brother as he serenaded his boyfriend. Remus didn't understand why him and Dee couldn't be all lovey dovey like that. He was perfect capable of doing anything Roman did if not more~ Remus walked away from the love birds to, deciding to go on a quest to find his own boyfriend only to see two glasses gays baking cookies together in the kitchen. Remus rolled his eyes and decided to just teleport to his boyfriend but before doing so he threw a ninja star in Logan's back who only glared at him. When Remus popped up he seen his boyfriend sipping tea in the living room.

"Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Deceit looked up from his cup as he heard his name get stretched out.

"Yes Rem?"

"Why aren't we like the others?"

Deceit quirked an eyebrow at Remus confused on what he meant.

"Why can't we be sappy romantics?"

Deceit nodded as he put down his cup on the coffee table and stood up begining to approach Remus who stood there 'innocently'.

Deceit backed Remus into the wall of the stairs taking his hands and pinning Remus's wrist above his head then passionately proceeded to kiss Remus. Remus kissed back with as much force as possible letting Deceit slip in his tounge for a battle of dominance. Remus of course won and explored every centimeter/inch of Dee's mouth. When both had lost their oxygen Deceit let go of Remus's arms and quirked an eyebrow at him.

"Now I like that way better" Remus said with a glint of mischief to his eyes.

"Of course you would" Deceit said returning to the couch with his tea.