Birthdays (Roman X Virgil)

Rose is Roman and Virgil's biological daughter for those who don't know.

Roman and Rose were jumping
from couch to couch giggling and being very careful not to step onto the floor. Rose curly black hair bounced every time she jumped with her father and her big green eyes would light up with excitement whenever she would successfully jump to each couch.

"Ok Rosy we're going to turn off all the lights while we wait for Papa, he should be back in 2 minutes"

Rose nodded as she junped off the couch and ran into the kitchen grabbing the cake that her and Roman made walking into the living room carefully.

"Ok Rose now just place it on the coffee table"

Rose nodded and did as she was told then ran back to her fathers he pulled her onto the couch turning off the living room lights.

"Now don't forget to say surprise when he opens the door ok?"

"Yeah I know now shush before Papa finds us"

Roman chuckled and remained quiet until their was the sound of keys opening the door. The door opened and in came a suspicious Virgil.

"Rose? Roman?"

Virgil went for the light until there was a lighter being stricked lighting a birthday candle.

"Suprise!" Rose turned on the light while remaining on the couch with Roman. Virgil almost passed out if he didn't check twice that it was his family.

"Thank you guys"

Rose ran off the couch and jumped into her Papa's arms.

"Me and Daddy made the cake! We added nothing but chocolate"

Virgil smiled but raised an eyebrow at Roman.

"Wait why were y'all standing on the couches"

"Oh yeah! Papa the floor is lava!" Rose jumped out of Virgil's arms and back onto the couch acting as if she just burned her feet off.

"Really Ro? Lava floor? Isn't that a bit childish of you?"

"Bold for someone who's standing in Lava"

Virgil huffed and dropped his work bag jumping onto the couch with his husband and daughter taking them down into a hug pile.