Meet Again (Patton X Logan)

Ok I really love the idea of Deceit singing this song to Patton.

Patton had a mission he was going to ask Dee in the nicest way possible to leave them alone. Logan didn't approve of Patton going to his side of the mindscape but Patton wasn't to thrill about Dee posing as him or him messing with his famILY. Patton walked in with a smile on his face then knocked on the yellow door. "Dee?" The door swung open Patton jumped back at the sudden motion but gathered his thoughts and waited for Deceit to get to the door. When he did the side of his mouth curled into a smile "To what do I owe this pleasant visit Patton?" "Well I wanted to ask you to please not pose as me again" Deceit laughed and walked into his room with Patton trailing behind. "God Patton Why do you even help them? What did they ever do for you?" "Wel-" "It's funny how no one noticed something was off about you it took them for me to get agressive for your 'family' to realize you weren't there, I mean I co-" "SHUT UP DEE!" "Come to your senses?" "N-No they love me and I love them" "Are you sure?" Deceit spun Patton around then whispered in his ear. "I mean wouldn't Logan at least come with you if he knew or cared that you were coming here" Deceit spun Patton again but this time counter clockwise. "I don't see him do you?" "No... But he still cares..." "Now Patton give me some evidence of that I mean in the past of what I've seen-" "Quiet!" Deceit let go of Patton and adjusted his gloves and Patton began hearing rapid feet pounding against the floor. "So I guess he does care" "PATTON!" Logan entered the room and saw Patton standing infront of Deceit with a small cocky smile. "I told you I didn't want you to come over here" Patton nodded in agreement ready to leave. When they got in the narrow hallway they saw the hallway began to stretch and Dee began singing "We'll meet again don't know where don't know when but I'll know well meet again some sunny day keep smiling through just like you always do till the blue sky drives the dark clouds far away" the two kept running in the direction of where the hallway 'ended' but it seem to keep going on forever and Dee continued singing "won't you please say hello to the folks that I know tell them I won't be long" "Dee let us leave!" "they'll be happy to know that as you saw me go I was singing this song we'll meet again dont know where don't know when but I know well meet again" The two looked around as the hallway began to close in on them "some sunny day we'll meet again don't know where dont know when but I know we'll meet again some sunny day" Logan began to panic but Patton grabbed his hand and gave it a small squeeze Deceit trick "keep smiling through just like you always do till yhe blue skys drive the dark clouds far away please say hello to the folks that I know tell them I wont be long- You hear that Virgey?- They'll be happy to know that as you saw me go I was singing this song" "What does he mean by Virgil?" "Not now Patton we gotta go, NOW DEE YOU BETTER SHOW US THE WAY OR SO HELP ME I WILL MURDER YOU" "How can you If you can't even find your way out" Logan cleared his head and took deep breaths. The logical way would be to reverse our steps Logan put his hand on his hip as Patton kept close. Logan's vision cleared of Deceit trickery and the hallway became narrow and ending. Logan lifted Patton running out to the ending hallway. Logan let Patton down and the two made their way to the living room. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO GO THERE!" "I know..." "THEN WHY DID YOU GO THERE PATTON?! WHY-" "Stop yelling Logan please" "WHY DID YOU GO THERE PATTON AFTER I CLEARLY PROVIDED INFORMATION ON WHY N-" "YOUR RIGHT LOGAN YOUR FUCKING RIGHT ARE YOU HAPPY? I LEARNED MY LESSON" Patton sunk on the couch throwing his head in his hand crying. Logan's eyes were wide from shock but he snapped out of his confused dazed and craddled Patton. "I'm sorry I shouldn't be yelling at you I should be asking if your OK" Patton let out a soft giggle amd sniffed "You may be the smartest Lo but you can also be really stupid" "But are you OK?" "Yeah just a little nervous" Logan pulled Patton in closer and kissed his hair and began playing with it. "I love you Patton and I wouldn't want anything to ever happen to you" Patton turned to Logan and frowned "What's wrong?" "I wanted to say it first" Logan chuckled and Patton just cuddled more into Logan's chest. "I love you too Logan"

This is my version of angst... Yeah you won't see this alot