61

-Calum's P.O.V-

It felt like a gentle breeze, a flower in a meadow, a glass of fine wine. The touch of her hand felt like the clouds above us, it was that soft. Love is truly an amazing thing, it does hurt but it'll get better if it's meant to. 

I suffered and I was in pain for almost my entire teenage life because of her but I never gave up. I knew that one day, somehow everything will be back to normal and guess what, it did. 

It was all worht it, all the tears and all the shattered glasses, it was all worth it. I got her back and that's the only thing important now, her.

She just makes me feel like I'm not myself whenever I'm with her, she makes me really happy but at the same time completely nervous.

She may not be completely mine now, but at least a little piece of her heart already belongs to me, that's a good start, right?

Now I realized that life is just a big pile of challenges. Some that you'll get over with and some that you'll be stuck with. Loving Al was one of the challenges that I was stuck with, but in a good way. Imagine if I gave up right after she told me to, then where would I be right now?

I'm incredibely happy with her and I'm somewhat proud of myself too, for never giving up. And for one thing that meant so much to her, I'm not bragging but I'm proud of myself for doing it.

I kept my promise.

-Ally's P.O.V-

Having him right here, beside me is the greatest feeling of all time. I never want him to slip away, just like last time. I'm honestly very thankful to have him in my life, usually when someone lets you wait that long and makes you suffer that long, you would leave instantly.

But not for Cal, he stayed. Even if I specifically told him not to, he stayed anyway.

I'm extremely lucky to have him in my life, he may not be completely mine but at least some part of him is, right? Or wrong, I don't even know.

Whenever I'm with him I just feel like a balloon, I keep going up and never go down. He makes me so happy, it doesn't really make sense to me. How does he do that? He doesn't even have to try to, he just does it naturally.

"Cal?" I broke the silence since I couldn't help myself anymore.

"Yeah?" His voice was a bit raspy, probably since he didn't talk for a long time, but it did sound really sexy if I may add.

"Thank you," I said, it was just two words but it meant a thousand more.

"For what?" He said, obviosly teasing me.

"For everything, actually." I said and saw him smile a little.

"What do you mean by everything?" He said with a smirk and I swear I could just smack his face and then kiss him because he was acting really annoying yet adorable. Ugh.

"Can you shut up?" I said and pushed him farther away from me, just to tease.

"Make me." He said and puckerd his lips which made me go weak because of laughter.

"You look like a duck." I said and laughed, he laughed along though.

"You're so rude." He said and faced away from me, trying to ignore me.

"Aw baby don't be sad," I cooed.

"Daddy, not baby." He said which made me laugh out loud.

"Aw daddy don't be sad, ducks are cute." I said and saw him smile which made my heart melt.

"Hot not cute." He said again.

"Nope, you're cute, not hot." I said and he pouted, oh Calum Hood.

"Hot and cute?" He asked me like a five year old kid, cute.

"Fine," I said and he immediately attacked me with a hug, this is what I live for.

"But seriously, thank you." I said seriously.

"For?" He asked, once again.

"For keeping your promise." I said and smiled at him, he returned the gesture which made me go weak, ugh this guy makes me feel things I shouldn't.

"I will always keep my promise Al, that's like my very first promise." He said and chuckled but this was no time for being funny, this was actually serious, I was serious.

"Promise?" I asked.

"I promise."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[A/N] horrible ending (( unedited too )) oh gawd but ya thats the end

so basically after everything, the two united again all bc cal kept his promise and he never gave up and ugh so keyut

tenks so much for reading this story omg ily all