42.3

-Hazel's P.O.V-

We were currently watching She's The Man when I notice Ally frowning at her phone, she was totally bubbly just a minute ago, I wonder what happened.

I decided to send a quick message to her since she was in fact, using her phone. The movie wasn't my taste anyway, it didn't make any sense. What kind of girl would pretend to be a guy, it's just so wrong. [A/N SHE'S THE MAN IS A GREAT MOVIE SHUT UP HAZEL ok bye]

Me: Are you alright?

I heard Ally's phone go on and saw her quickly look at me before weakly smiling.

Ally: Ya, im good.

Me: I know you're not, wanna talk about it? :)

Ally: swear.. im okay :-)

Me: let's go out, we have to talk about this

Ally: Hazeeeel I dont wanna!

Me: im going out, follow me.

Ally: gah i hate u

I told the girls I needed to go to the bathroom but they didn't even hear me, I guess they were both really into the movie.

After a few seconds Ally came and smiled at me before sticking her tongue out, "SPEAK." I casually said, I knew something was bothering her and I want to help her since she's helping me with my problem, I'm two weeks clean and it's all because of her, that's a big thing for me.

"It's nothing, it's stupid." She just shrugged and chuckled.

"Come on, please?" I practically begged.

"Ugh, fine, don't tell the other girls?" She said, I thought about it for a moment, she'll tell me something the other girls won't know? Even Vivi, her bestest friend won't know. Wow I suddenly feel so special.

"Deal, but if they find out, don't blame me." I said and she just nodded before taking a deep breath.

"okaysoimsadbecausecalumhadbeenignoringmesincelikeawhileago," She said, all at once.

"The only word I understood was okay and Calum, what's going on!?" I said and laughed, Ally had a bad habit of ranting whenever she was nervous and that somehow made me laugh.

"Okay so Calum had been ignoring me and I don't know why like I thought we were best friends, guess not." She said and slightly frowned.

"Oh Ally, you're so slow! Do you not get it?" I said and groaned, I can't believe Ally still hasn't figured this out. It's pretty clear that Calum still had feelings for Ally and is upset since Ally isn't single anymore, and with all the hints, I don't understand why Ally doesn't know yet.

"What don't I get?" She asked, clearly confused.

"Ally! Gosh, Calum still has feelings for you!" I whisper-yelled, I didn't want the other girls to think that we were having a conversation without them.

"Nah, I don't think so, he likes Bea." Ally said sounding a bit sad..?

"Is that sadness I hear in your voice?" I teased and saw her blush a little.

"Nope, I'm actually happy for them, they're cute." Ally said but even a blind man could see that she's clearly lying, by the way she smiled and shrugged, oh Ally, I know you too much.

"Yeah right, does he see your messages though?" I asked, bringing back the topic.

"Yes! That's how I found out he had been ignoring me!" Ally said and groaned.

"Maybe he's busy? Why don't you call him?" I suggested.

"I already did, four times." Ally said and rolled her eyes, I can't believe she wouldn't understand why Calum ignores her, it's obvious!

"Ally, you really don't get it." I said and just chuckled.

"Dammit Haze what are you saying?" She said, already growing impatient.

"Ignoring you might help him not have feelings for you anymore, duh." I said and smiled at her, she looked confused but then shook her head.

"I know he doesn't like me okay? He told me he liked Bea." Ally said and rolled her eyes.

"Look, just talk to him about this tomo-"

I was interrupted by Vivi yelling Ally's name. "WHAT!?" Ally yelled back.

"YOUR PHONE'S RINGING! IT'S GAB!" Right when Vivi said-yelled this, Ally looked at me with worried eyes, I guess she's afraid that Gab might talk to her about something serious?

"Don't worry, he'll just ask about your dress." I assured her and saw her smile a little.

"JUST A SECOND!" Ally yelled and started to run to her room but she suddenly turned around and mouthed a "Thank You," I just smiled in return.

-Gab's P.O.V-

"Heyyy," Ally yelled after a few seconds, what makes her think it's alright to greet me like that? It took me a minute or so just to actually speak.

"Why'd you answer the phone late?" I said, pretending to sound sad.

"Sorry, I was busy.." She said and sighed.

"Everything alright babe?" I asked and mentally puked, I hated calling her that but I had no choice, sooner or later this would all end anyway.

"Yeah, everything's fine." She said.

"Okay, so what's the color of your dress?" I asked and heard her chuckle which confused me, what the fvck?

"Hazel told me you would be asking about that, um black.." She said and giggled, that giggle, it's fvcking annoying, why can't she just laugh instead?

"Aw alright, I have to go see you tomorrow babe!" I said, I wanted to end the call so bad but she wouldn't like that.

"Alright, to the moon?" She said and giggled again.

"And back." I said and accidentally clicked the "end call" button, woops.

We always said "To the moon and back" since those were the cheesy lines couples said to each other and since we didn't love each other yet-and never will, we skip that line.

I just want this to end so bad.