39

-Ally's P.O.V-

"Everyone go to your positions, we will start in ten minutes." Our batch president said, we were just going to practice for our graduation today, no academics since our finals did end a while back, our school was supposed to end tomorrow but since some people weren't taking our practices seriously, we would extend.

Our finals were done last week which means we had been practicing for graduation approximately for a week now, oh and we were also preparing the gym for the school's dance yesterday.

They told us that a week isn't really enough to prepare for the both which I don't understand at all, I think a week is actually too much already.

Last Monday and Tuesday twenty students didn't attend the practice which made the teachers panic, they did miss a lot, like the song and the positions but telling them won't be hard. They just want graduation to be perfect so they make us practice a lot, even if it's still like next, next week.

"Hey Ally!" I heard someone yell which made me snap back to reality.

"Who called me?" I yelled and some were just staring at me while others were looking for the person who called me, no one came to me which is really creepy, I swear I heard someone yell my name.

Oh whatever, I'm probably just imagining things, as always.

-Gab's P.O.V-

"You ready to do this?" I whispered, Bea just nodded and smiled at me.

I had a plan, a really great plan. And of course I needed help so some friends, Bea and even the batch president helped, I was going to ask Ally to be mine in front of everyone, which will make her say yes. If she says no to me then her reputation and popularity will go down, I can't just lose a bet.

"I can't believe you're going to do this," Bea whispered back, I ignored her since I was preparing for the big surprise, I yelled "Hey Ally!" and hid just to catch her attention.

"Wish me luck," I said and walked to Ally.

I tapped her shoulders lightly and saw her smile at me, oh how sweet.

"Ally, I'm afraid you have to wear this." I said and gave her a blindfold.

"What? Why?" She asked but still got the blindfold.

"I'm going to show you how much I need you." I said and smiled at her.

"What the hell are you-Gab!" She said, I just simply winked at her and walked away.

I looked back at her and saw her casually wearing the blindfold, "Good girl," I whispered, only to myself.

I was walking to the stage when Calum bumped into me, how fvcking nice.

"I'm sorry," He said and walked to the direction I was in a while ago, whatever.

-Calum's P.O.V-

I was walking to Ally, yes I was actually going to ask her to our school's dance right now. The guys told me that I was being extremely weak, girly and a chicken, they all knew I wanted to go with Ally, I just won't admit it.

I was so close to her when I noticed a blindfold covering her eyes, what the hell is she doing with that? Sometimes I don't understand this girl, she's so peculiar, same old Ally.

I was about to tap her shoulder when someone tapped the microphone, which attracted everyone's attention, even mine's.

"Hello everyone, I would just want to interrupt y'all since I would be doing something pretty big." Gab said to the microphone.

The room was filled with silence, Ally then removed the blindfold and I swear I heard her gasp before she covered her mouth.

"Hey Ally," I whispered, I guess this would just be an announcement or like an invitation to a party, I better just go ask Ally now before it'll be too late.

"Shh, shh." She said and walked forward, oh okay um I'm fine..

"Ally I have to ask you so-something," I walked to Ally and talked to her again, but she ignored me once more, which made me nervous, very nervous.

"As you all know, we will be having the school's dance, which will be our last dance on Monday and I still have no date." Gab said.

"Ally I need to ask you something now," I said, again.

"Calum, wait I have to li-listen to Gab." Ally said which shocked me, okay what the hell happened at their date? Did Gab really attract Ally? Sh*t, don't tell me I'm too late.

"I need to ask you this before its too late," I said, but got ignored once more.

"And Allison Porter, standing right there." Gab said and pointed towards Ally, everyone looked at her and some gasped while others smiled. Ally was simply standing there, staring at Gab, waiting for him to continue.

"Would obviously be my date, I only want her." Gab said and smiled, sh*t.

"Ally!" I said once more.

"Can you shut up Calum, I'm clearly not going to talk to you right now!" Ally said and pushed me softly, okay that wasn't the reaction I was expecting.

"So Ally, would you please be my date to our school's dance?" Gab said and all eyes were on Ally. She was just standing there, staring at Gab. I was about to drag her out of this room when all of a sudden she starts nodding her head.

"Yes! Okay, one more thing before I go." Gab said.

"Ally, I need to ask you something before it's too late." I said once more, trying to get Ally's attention.

"Calum shut up!" She simply said and shoved me, okay.

"Will you, Allison Porter, make me one happy guy and be my girlfriend?" Gab said and the room was filled with cheers and claps, I'm done.

"Gab, I-I.." Ally clearly didn't know what to say.

"I gave you time to think about it, right?" Gab said like they were the only ones inside the room when really, everyone was in here.

"I-I, okay." Ally said and smiled. Everything was happening so fast, Gab ran to Ally, hugged her, kissed her cheek and Ally looked so happy. Everyone, except for the guys, Vivi and I, cheered for them.

-Ally's P.O.V-

"You don't know how happy I am right now," Gab told me.

"I can't believe you did that," I said and laughed.

"Anything for you, right?" Gab said and smiled.

"Oh wait, I have to talk to Calum first, hold on." I said but before I even move, Gab softly grabbed my arm.

"You're mine now, you know that right?" Gab sternly asked.

"Yes, I know that silly." I said and kissed his cheek, I then walked to Calum, which was in the corner of the room, literally. He was with his guy friends and they were talking about something serious, I can tell.

I slowly walked to them and when Luke noticed me he quickly told Calum and Calum was just looking at me like a lunatic.

"Um, what is it that you have to say?" I asked and smiled, I was in a really, really good mood right now, you can't blame me.

"Uh nothing?" He said.

"Um.. you sure?" I asked, just to clarify.

"Ye-yeah," He stuttered, I just shrugged, smiled at them and walked away.

But I did hear something, one last thing before I actually leave them. "It's too late guys."