15

-Ally's P.O.V-

"So what exactly happened to her?" I heard a familiar voice say.

"She-she got drunk Mrs. Porter and uh-there was a fight because of her.." I heard another familiar voice say, how come I don't know who these people are?

I heard the door close and that was when I knew I had to wake up, so I slowly opened my eyes and felt something really painful coming from my head, agh.

I simply rubbed my forehead until it got a little better and slowly headed to the door, why did I drink anyway, I don't normally do this. And then I realized something, it was Hazel and mom talking out there so mom probably thinks Hazel's a psycho since I don't normally do this, I don't do this at all.

I don't drink and get wasted, what made me do that anyway? I just don't even understand anything.

I slowly opened the door and my head started to hurt again, agh Vivi is always like this every time she drinks and for me, this is probably just my third time feeling a hangover and I hate it.

"Ally dear, tell your friend here she has no idea what she's talking about." Mom told me, Hazel just simply stared at me, oh flock I left her didn't I, dammit.

"Um but mom, she-uh.." I couldn't tell her what I did because if I do she might not allow me to go to any party anymore, and I don't want that to happen, it can't.

"What!?" Mom said, clearly confused oh God here goes nothing.

"She's telling the truth mom," I told her and sighed, I didn't hear another voice so I decided to look at mom, she was basically walking around in circles. I looked at Hazeline and she was already feeling awkward and scratching the back of her neck, damn.

"What the-what happened to you Ally?" Mom asked me, this felt so embarrassing considering the fact that Hazel is still here standing and watching us.

"I didn't know why I did it mom, I-I'm sorry." I honestly told her but of course mom wouldn't believe me, maybe dad will but him and Jason went to grandma and grandpa's house to fix something.

"God Ally is it because of this new girl?" Mom pointed to Hazel and she slightly moved back, obviously scared at the moment, I should be the one scared, not her.

"No mom it's just, I don't know okay?" I told her, mom sighed and just shook her head.

"I need Calum to be with you every single day." Mom told me which made me gasps, what no.

"No mom, you know what happened right?" I tried to convince her that her idea was horrible, but because mom is the typical overprotective parent, she didn't listen to me.

"When Cal was still your friend you were very innocent and good." She told me with a chuckle, okay I don't understand her right now what is she trying to do?

"So are you telling me I'm a bad person?" I asked mom.

"Nonsense, you were just better before that's why I want you and Cal to be friends again." 

"Mom, you know what he did right? I can't just-"

"Nope, the past is in the past Ally. Grow up, learn from mistakes. Forget things that needs to be forgotten, move on." Here we go again with the lecture, ugh mom always does this.

"Mom, okay okay." I listened to her but it doesn't mean I will actually do it, I don't even talk to Calum so why even be friends with him?

"I obviously know what you're up to, that is why Cal is invited to have dinner with us tonight." NO.

"What!? Mom, I'm already going to talk to him, you can't just tell me to in-"

"No, if Cal doesn't eat dinner with us, you're grounded for two weeks." Mom told me with a smirk, she does this all the time. She thinks she's so powerful because she's a mom and all but even if she's the prankster, fun yet overprotective mom, I love her.

"Ugh fine." I gave in, but then remembered school was cancelled today because of Kim's party, her parents talked with the principal since us, students needed rest and all.

"Oh but classes are cancelled today." I proudly said and heard a soft chuckle coming from Hazel, I gave her the look and faced mom again.

"So? You do know where he lives right?" Mom said in a bossy tone, oh flop I guess I really have no choice, I have to invite Calum Hood for dinner.

----

"Good luck with Calum," Hazel sarcastically told me, she knew what happened, I told her a few days ago so she knows I really don't like this guy.

"Thanks for the ride, I'll be done by five minutes." I told her, already opening the car door.

"Oh, won't you need seven minutes?" She teased which made me groan.

"Alright, alright, sorry." She then chuckled, oh here we go.

-Calum's P.O.V-

I heard the doorbell ring but ignored it since mom normally opens the door, but I guess not this time because after a few seconds I heard her yell "Cal get the door please."

So I slowly got up from the couch and walked to the door.

I opened the door and saw Ally awkwardly standing there, maybe she's here to talk to me about the fight? Or maybe she's here to tell me to mind my won business? Maybe she's here to tell-

"Come eat dinner with us tonight." She interrupted my thoughts.