9

-Calum's P.O.V-

"Aw, Mr. Hood just complimented me!" She said and pinched my cheeks and I hated it again but since she's doing it, I don't really care really, we just laughed together peacefully.

"Mr. Hood and Mrs. Sandoval would you like to share something to the whole class?" Our heads quickly snapped and I saw that everyone was in fact, looking at us which made me turn bright red.

We shook out heads and I got a lot of glares, probably because me and the new girl-who I may add is everyone's new crush or something are pretty close now.

I glanced at Ally at saw her staring at me with sad eyes, I'm not sure if that's what she's feeling but I know Ally and this is the look she gets whenever she's sad.

"Oh we're sorry, I just asked Cal what time it was." She made an excuse but I didn't mind that, but she just called me Cal and once again my eyes immediately looked at Ally and this time, she wasn't looking back. She was actually talking to Monica which made me frown, did she not care that Bea just called me her nickname for me? I guess she really did forget about me.

"Okay, well now that you know please pay attention." We both nodded and chuckled afterwards, we didn't have a conversation anymore because I really listened this time and took note of some important details, I have to really talk to Ally again because I can't take this anymore.

-Ally's P.O.V-

Cal

Why does she call him Cal like they just literally met a minute ago, at first I thought she was kind but now I realized she's such a slut like seriously why would she call him that, are they like best friends now? Just because he talked to you doesn't mean you two are friends Bea.

"Hey that chick just called your best friend Cal." I heard Monica whisper which made me almost cry in front of every single one in this room, I bet she heard that we were best friends but she didn’t hear what happened and well I guess I'm going to have to explain everything to her.

"Um, yeah we're not really friends anymore...” I awkwardly said and she gasped which made me hide myself, seriously like even her!? Do they not care what people think now? 

"What happened!?" She whisper-yelled, well at least she's not as loud as Vivi. 

"Long story, I'll tell you when we meet or something yeah?" I told her because I wasn't really in the mood to explain her and plus, we're inside the classroom so people could hear and even Calum was here so that's not really a nice choice.

"Oh, okay.." She said and read her magazine again, I decided to look at Calum just to know what he's up to and when I turned around I was immediately met by those beautiful brown eyes, oh God.

I saw him, he saw me. I looked away but then I looked back just to check and he was still looking at me. This is seriously the most awkward thing that happened to me today, this day sucks.

Oh crap I just remembered the shopping day tomorrow, I have to go ask Hazeline if she would like to come with us, crap out of all the things, I forgot that.

----

"Vivi wait for me in the cafeteria, I'm just going to ask Hazeline about tomorrow." I said, already packing my things, we only had two minutes before a short ten minute break so I have enough time to talk to Hazeline, Vivi had a confused look on her face but nodded anyway.

-Hazeline's P.O.V-

And one last cut for being an idiot, every single day.

"Hazeline?" I heard a soft whisper which made me stop, somebody was looking for me but who would even know why-Allison. She's the only one who talked to me so I think it's her, she saw me in here and she probably thought I'm always here, which is true though.

I wrapped my wrist with my handkerchief and slowly opened the door, Allison smiled at me but I didn't know if I should smile back or not, are we even friends now?

"Hazeline, I wanted to ask you some-"

"It's uh Hazel." I decided to interrupt, if she kept calling me Hazeline then I might cry right in front of her, again. I remembered the very first time she saw me here, I was crying so much because Kim Edwards, the school's queen decided to humiliate me in front of the class. Allison wasn't there so she didn't know what really happened so I looked crazy, I know.

"Oh Hazel, yeah me and Vivi are going shopping for Kim's party tomorrow, you're welcome to join us." She said and smiled warmly, did she just invite me to go shopping with her?

"Oh-uh-no-no thanks I'm uh-shopping isn't really my-uh" I didn't even finish my sentence because I was so nervous, nobody ever invited me to hang out or even have lunch with them so I didn't know what to do, I gulped and shook my head.

"No, I know it's just that I want to get to know you better." Is she really saying what I think she's saying? All my life, nobody said that they wanted to know me better, never. I think it's about time to be sociable, no harm in trying right?

"Uh-okay.." I said, clearly not sure of my decision but even if they do make fun of me tomorrow, at least I went out with someone, that's a first.

"Great! I'll text you all the details later, here's my number by the way. Bye!" She said in a rush and quickly ran out of the bathroom, I looked at the piece of paper and smiled.

(+612) 1234 5678, text me tonight okay? Ally xx.