30

-Vivi's P.O.V-

"Can you just stop being an ass just this time?" I whined, Ian was being a dumbass idiot again and I'm in a really bad mood, people suck.

"So I'm the ass now?" He said and snorted, what the fvck, I don't want to play games today Ian.

"It's definitely not me." I said seriously, I have no idea what happened to him but he's really not the same anymore and I don't like that.

"Maybe it is." He muttered but I heard it which made me do something really stupid.

"Fvck you!" I yelled causing other people to stare at us but at the moment, I didn't even care. Whenever I'm in a bad mood you do not fvck with me because I will fvcking fvck with you harder and that did not sound good.

"Vivi, babe, stop.." He whispered and hugged me, hold up.

"Don't fvcking touch me." I said and slightly pushed him away, if you're wondering why I'm in a very bad mood it's because of this classmate of mine, she's so fvcking annoying and I can't even keep up with her anymore. She spreads rumours and annoys the hell out of me and she's basically ruining my reputation and do you fvcking know why, it's because I'm her girl crush and I have a boyfriend how fvcking lame is that.

"Shh, babe let's go." Ian told me, sometimes I feel sorry for him because whenever I'm in a bad mood, I'm not myself. Like literally another person, I don't care about anyone's feelings, I'll tell you what I fvcking want to tell you whenever I want to.

"People are so fvcking stupid," I whispered already starting to cry, I don't want people to hate me because of a lie, I don't get it like doesn't she like me? If I'm her girl crush than why is she making me suffer, she's so fvcking weird. Everyone knows how much my popularity means to me, if I go down I'll get tons of hate and I'm pretty sure no one would want to be with me anymore.

"I know shh, let's go.." He told me and we just walked away, people kept staring at me and this time, I didn't want that. I'm so fvcking annoyed right now so I don't need motherfvckers to mind my business.

"I just don't get it," I whispered, nothing ever happened to me like this. Even last school year, nothing like this happened. I'm so fvcking excited to leave this prison, why can't I just skip class!?

"Don't mind them babe." Ian said, trying to calm me down but it won't work, obviously. That girl is basically stuck on my mind, I hope she's fvcking happy now because I'm definitely not.

-Ally's P.O.V-

"DATE ALREADY!" Bea said, accidentally yelling which made me cover my face.

"Woops, sorry." She said and laughed, I told her what Gab told me and she kept on smiling at me, she told me we would look cute but I doubt it, I'm sure he changed but I don't exactly like him that way, maybe as friends yeah but not more than that.

"Swear." She said and nodded, ugh she's like Patty 2.0 but with Gab.

"Nah, we can be friends yeah." I said, I know Gab likes me and all but that doesn't mean we can no longer be friends, right?

"No, more than friends! I ship you two so much!" She said while clapping her hands, sometimes I don't really understand this girl.

"This is awkward you know?" I said and smiled, I didn't want to be mean to her but she's already so annoying.

"You two would be, uh.. Gabby! Ohmygod!" It did sound cute, I'm not gonna lie but that doesn't mean we have to be together.

"Gab only has one b." I said trying to find an excuse to not talk about that.

"Shut up, it sounds cute right?" Bea said and smirked which makes me wonder, why does she care this much?

"Why do you even want us to be together so much?" I said and chuckled, this girl is so hyper and that is why sometimes I can't understand her.

"Uh you know, because he is uh so sweet to you DUH!" She said and awkwardly smiled.

"That isn't a very nice excuse Bea," I said and chuckled, I wonder where Hazel is right now...

"It isn't but hey, he's cute right?" She asked me and wiggled her eyebrows which made me laugh, it looked so weird.

"I don't go for the looks only Bea I-"

"Yeah what did he do again?" She asked, interrupting me.

"um." I didn't really know what to tell her, I feel like it's going to come out sounding bad.

"Yeah, he told you he liked you. Isn't that very sweet? That happens in movies and books, now it happened to you! Aren't you happy about it?" She asked and softly punched my arm, you know she did make sense.

"Well, yeah but-"

"Don't be choosy Ally, come on you two would look so cute together!" Bea said jumping up and down, now she was catching the attention of some students which isn't really normal, she was jumping up and down while smiling like an idiot while I stand infront of her and do nothing.

"Yeah you should probably stop..." I told her and she immediately listened, her cheeks turning a bright shade of red when she saw that half of the students in the hallway were looking at her, even Luke ooohh.

"Hi," Luke simply said.

"Hey," I said, Bea didn't say anything yet because she was probably still to embarrassed to even speak.

"H-hi.." She said softly making Luke chuckle, they would look so cute together which gave me the best idea ever, since Bea wants me to go on a date with Gab, I can, but with Luke and her, it'll be a double date!

"What was that a while ago?" Luke said and chuckled, so he did see everything.

"What was what?" Bea said almost immediately after Luke spoke, somebody's embarrassed...

"You were jumping up and down like a little girl, don't get me wrong, it looked cute." Luke's eyes went wide after he said this, he probably wasn't planning to do so which made things more awkward for me.

"Yeah I better go," I said, trying to sound polite.

"N-no! I'll uh come with you?" Bea said.

"No, I uh have to tell you something.." Luke said which made Bea calm down, this is not happening oh God.

"Yeah bye." I said and left quickly, I didn't want to get in their way. I kinda heard the boys tell Luke to confront Bea about his feelings the other day and I don't want to ruin that for him. Bea was so excited and happy when she heard my story so I wonder what I'll feel when she tells me hers.