24

-Calum's P.O.V-

I wrapped my arms around her small body and held her close, I was shocked, all I heard was a soft sound and when I turned around there she was, falling. It sorta looked like she was in slow motion, that's why I was able to catch her, she was slowly falling.

"Are you okay?" I whispered in her ear, she looked at me like I was a crazy man, she thought she was gonna fall but obviously I had to catch her, I wouldn't just let her fall like that.

"I-uh um just uh" She stuttered while looking around, she was still in my arms but I wasn't planning on letting her go, I feel comfortable holding her like this.

"Still the same old clumsy Ally." I joked, it would be better to enlighten the mood right?

"Uh um can you uh put me do-down?" She stuttered again, I chuckled and removed my embrace even if I really didn't want to, I guess she was uncomfortable.

"Thanks," She softly said, not even looking at me, she's probably too shy.

"No problem," I casually replied, I suddenly remembered where we are and started pounding on the door, why'd they lock us in here together?

No response, they probably did this to give me and Ally some time to talk, well I don't want to talk to her as of the moment, I still don't want being around this brat, I did save her but that was automatic, my feelings for her vanished, it's completely gone now and I don't care even if we had a past friendship, I'm doing what she did to me, it's absolutely fair.

"um Cal?" Oh how I missed that coming out of her precious lips, she called me Cal again after years, this finally happened.

I just hummed in response, she should know that I don't want to do anything with her, she told me she didn't need me, she clearly showed me that so I'm gonna show her that I don't need her too.

"Look, I-I'm sorry," She whispered, sorry for what Ally? For falling into my arms? Sorry for being such a brat? Sorry for not forgiving me? Sorry for what?

I decided not to response and just stand there, looking at the door, hoping that someone would open it, as much as I want to talk to Ally, I have to control myself, she doesn't need me.

"Sorry for everything Cal," She said which made me pound the door again, I don't want to hear her say this, it would just make me feel guilty even if it isn't even my fault.

"Open the damn door!" I yelled, the others can obviously hear me since we can hear them laughing at us, by the tone of my voice I sounded annoyed so hopefully the guys would understand, I can't believe they all planned this, goddamit.

"Cal stop let me explain," Her voice sounded like she was about to cry, no. I can't let my guards down and be weak again, her cry won't make me forgive her, no.

I started hearing sobs and sniffs and I really want to ignore her, the same way she ignored me but no matter how hard I try, I can't just look at her while she's sobbing, that's not me. I slowly faced her and saw her covering her face with her hands, the usual. I sighed before slowly wrapping my arms around her, their pantry was pretty small so our bodies were extremely close even if I was facing the other side, I simply just hugged her to let her know that even if a lot of things happened, I'm still here for her. I thought I can just forget about the past and move on but Ally was a part of my life, she was a big part of it and I can't just forget about her.

As much as I hate to admit it, I know I need her.

"I-I didn't know why I didn't be-believe you, I knew you were saying-you were saying the truth and-" I interrupted her by saying "shh", she continued to sob in my arms which made me remember all the other times she did this, when she first failed, when her crush had a girlfriend, the only time she didn't cry in my arms was when I was the reason she was crying.

"Now take deep breaths and think of all the happy things that happened in your life," I once saw on the internet that this is a good way to calm someone down, she closed her eyes and slowly calmed down, I could no longer hear sobs which is a good thing.

"Now what's on your mind," I asked her and saw her weakly smile.

"You," She said which surprised me, she thought of me?

"Why me?" I asked her, why was she thinking of me?

"When you were still there for me everything was peaceful and happy, I missed those times Cal, I miss you so much it hurts." She softly said, I just hugged her again and rubbed small circles on her back.

"Now, do you want to talk about it?" I asked her, we were super close right now but I guess it didn't matter anymore.

"Ca-can I please say something first?" She asked, looking at me so I just simply nodded and backed away a little.

She took a deep breath before talking, "Okay, it all started with the kiss, I told you not to kiss me but you did the opposite, that's the reason for all of this which is pretty lame. Now that I'm older I realized that life really has it's ups and downs, Cal I'm so sorry for being such a bi-B*tch I just wanted to hurt you the same way you hurt me and that was a pretty lame idea I know I suck." I nodded for her to continue, all she needs now is for me to listen to her and that's what I'm going to do.

"And then you started saving me, you fought for me Cal, I didn't know why I did it, you-you all said it was because I saw you and Bea making out, I guess I was jealous 'cause I was still used to be the only girl you like. Now you started having admirers and I can't help but feel jealous because last time I was the only one who admired you and oh God I just said that aloud I'm such a loser, great." She chuckled afterwards, she admired me?

"Okay there you have it, I admired you but I kept it a secret because I didn't want to ruin our friendship. It slowly went away I guess and then you kissed me." She said and paused for a bit.

"I tried my best not to fall for you but when I thought my feelings were gone, you kissed me and everything went back, I hate you for that." She said which stunned me, that's impossible..

"I just don't want to be known for the girl who fell for her best friend, so I decided to stay away from you, I was such a jerk but okay the real point is, I'm sorry. I thought I didn't need you in my life, I tried but I don't know you just keep coming back, I need you." This is exactly how I feel, how is that even possible?

I decided to tell her the exact same words, "I need you too."