38

-Calum's P.O.V-

"Cal wake up, you're going to be late for school!" I heard mom yell from downstairs, does she not understand that I have an alarm-which did not work, I guess I forgot to set it last night, my bad.

"Five more minutes!" I yelled and heard footsteps coming up the stairs, here we go again.

"If you will not go downstairs right now I will tell Ally you and her will go to your school's dance together." She said sternly.

"Yeah, right." I said, I knew my mom, she is not capable of doing something as rude as that. Forcing someone to go to a school's dance with your son isn't really my mom's kinda thing and I know that.

"I'm not even kidding." She seriously said which made me snort, I'm actually not sleepy anymore because of this but I feel so comfortable and I don't want to leave my bed.

"Calum, please just get ready." Mom sighed, finally giving up.

"Five more minutes," I said, again.

"You said that four minutes ago, you have one more minute." Mom said and left my room.

Today was just another chill day for me, since our finals ended and now people were preparing for the school's dance and graduation. I don't even really have to go to school today but attendance would be checked and one more absence will give me a minor offense and that wouldn't be really nice since I would be graduating soon.

I don't even know where to go for college yet, mom said I can make my own decision but to be honest, I really can't find the perfect campus for me, I guess I would just be staying or better, I can take online schooling, I heard that was a great way to study and relax at the same time.

"Calum Hood get down right now!" Mom yelled which automatically made me get up and run downstairs, mom hates it when we're late and sometimes, she even lets me take the bus whenever I'm super late since she would be late to work too.

But I don't really ride the bus, I ask Pete or Luke to come fetch me since they both already have their own cars, I still don't have my license therefore I still couldn't drive by my own which sucks.

"What's for breakfast?" I spoke in a tired tone.

"Toast, you have twenty minutes to get ready for school, be late and I'll leave you." Mom warned me, twenty minutes is way too short to get ready for me since I like taking long showers, I guess I would be calling Pete to pick me up.

"No need mom, I'll call Pete for a drive." I said and my mom thought for a moment before nodding.

"If that's so, I'll go now." She said and kissed my forehead, my older sister isn't even with us anymore, she's too busy for family time which means I am now alone.

"Call me when you need me!" Mom yelled before finally leaving the house, I never really call my mom, even if there's an emergency or something, I just don't.

----

"Hop in b*tch we're going shopping," Pete yelled, just like how Regina George from Mean Girls did it, how very manly of him to do.

"Hurry so that we won't be late." I said, completely ignoring what he said.

"Yes, sir." He said and chuckled, someone's in a great mood today.

"Hey you!" I heard someone say from the back, oh so Luke was here.

"I didn't know you were here until now." I honestly said.

"What can I say, I'm a pretty rad ninja." He said and did some ninja moves, yeah whatever Luke.

"Next stop, Harry's flat!" Pete said happily.

"You're not British." I sternly said, just to kill his vibe.

"Who said only British could say next stop?" He asked.

"Haha, very funny mate." I said and fake-laughed.

"Hey, you can't say that if you're not Australian!" Luke yelled from the back of the car.

"Ouch, that hurts Luke, it really does." I said, pretending to get hurt.

"Just being honest here," Luke shrugged.

"Sh*t guys I forgot, the school's dance is like next week already." Pete said.

"It's on Monday, today's Friday, how nice." I said with a little tone.

"I got myself a date," Luke said proudly.

"Oh yeah? Who is it?" Pete asked and then smirked.

"Uh Bea? Duh." Luke said as if it was really obvious.

"But Calum over here, will ask her." Pete said and patted my back, oh sh*t.

"No who said I-"

"Oh, I-I'm sorry mate, I didn't know.." Luke said awkwardly and sat up straight, great.

"I'm not asking her Luke," I honestly said, I didn't care if I had no date, I can go by myself.

"You sure? Because I haven't asked her yet and-"

"Yeah, good luck with that." I said, interrupting him.

"Wow, giving away your chick? Very swaggy.." Pete joked.

"Shut up, do you have a date?" I said, bringing the topic back.

"Nah, I'm going by myself." Pete said as if it didn't even matter to him.

"Hey, you can go ask Ally or something," Luke said out of the blue.

"She's obviously going with Gab.." I said quietly.

"Ask her, they're not yet even official!" Pete said and stopped the car since we were already outside Harry's house.

"I can't." I simple said.

"Chicken!" Luke teased, I just shrugged it off, it wasn't a big deal.

"Hey yo," Harry said once he was inside the car.

"Just ask her, no harm in trying." Pete said.

"Nah, I'm cool." I said honestly,

"What the hell did I miss?" Harry asked, clearly confused.