49

-Ally's P.O.V-

I feel no wisp of relief, as my mind drifts further into the abyss of sorrow. Hopelessly I ponder these afflictions, only reaffirming the hell I now wander. Any hope for relief is thwarted by the agony and sadness that haunts me.

It felt as if something had reached in, tore my heart from my chest, threw it on the ground stepped on it then put it back. The pain was so deep, so agonizing, so intense.

My heart was mangled beyond recognition my mind was numb, racing in circles, unable to make sense of what was happening, was this real, it couldn't be real, wake up, wake up.

"Earth to Ally?" A voice said, interrupting my thoughts.

"What?" I asked, confused about the situation.

"You zoned out for a moment, so?" Vivi said and smiled at me, the girls were all trying their bests to make me laugh or at least smile but so far, none of them were able to do that.

"So what?" I asked again, smiling shyly since the girls caught me not listening to a word they say.

"Ugh I workd hard on that speech!" Bea playfully whined, causing everyone to chuckle, everyone but me since I obviously couldn't.

"Come on Ally, you were alright a few minutes ago," Hazel said, looking into my eyes.

"Right, few minutes ago." I said, emphasizing the last few words.

"Anyway, how are you feeling?" Bea asked me, bringing back the question I had been asked over a hundred times.

"Honestly?" I sighed and saw all three of them nod.

"I'm not sure if I could use my heart again and I'm not sure if it could heal. I'm not sure if I could live, I am awake, living, but slowly and emotionally dying." I ranted and I swear I could almost feel the tears run down my face.

"Ally.." Hazel mumbled and hugged me causing the others to hug me too.

We stayed like that for a few minutes, me just silently sobbing and them comforting me. I liked how it felt, it was as if an army of soldiers were here to protect me, to keep me face.

I like this feeling but I liked the feeling I got with Calum last night better and I honestly want it back, I want him back, here, with me.

"Ally!" I heard someone whisper-yelled which made me come back to reality, again.

"Yes? What? Huh?" I replied, almost all at once.

"You do know you sometimes think aloud?" Vivi told me, smirking while the others giggled causing me to turn pink.

"What did I say?" I mumbled, looking down, too ashamed to even look at them.

"I want him back, here, with me." Bea said, trying her best to copy me.

"I do not sound like that." I said, a smile almost coming out of my lips.

"How do you know?" Hazel said smirking.

"Wipe that smirk away," I said and covered my face.

"Aw wittle Ally is embarrassed!" Vivi said in a baby voice.

"Ugh guys stop this is so mean.." I whined and giggled causing all of them to gasp.

"Ohmygod she made a happy sound!" Bea yelled and hugged me cauging me to giggle once more.

"We made Ally happy! We made-"

"Don't sing that mexican song." I interrupted Vivi and chuckled.

"That's a mexican song?" Hazel said, sounding confused.

"Ohmygod go away." I said and chuckled, with the girls around, I wouldn't be able to be sad or depressed about something because I know that they will all be here for me trought ups and downs in life.

"Aw thanks Allybear." Bea said and hugged me.

"I was thinking aloud again wasn't I?" I asked and they all nodded.

"That's okay, it's a positive thought." Hazel winked and I just shrugged.

"What made you so sure of that?" I said and smirked which earned a soft slap from my dear friend Vivi.

"Shut up and go make me a sandwich." She said and pointed towards the door.

"No." I said and smiled at her, I have a feeling that I would no longer feel the pain from what happened, or at least, it decreased which is a really good thing.

"Let's go watch a movie." Bea said and we all just nodded and everything went on from there, our night was basically full of laughters, tears and lots and lots of food, blame Vivi.

"This is fun." Bea said and wiped away a tear.

"The Notebook will always be dabomb.com" Vivi said and we all agreed.

"Let's say we watch The Human Centipede." I suggested and heard Hazel groan.

"Please no.." She whined.

"1 or 2?" Vivi said, already looking for the tape.

"Both." I replied which made Hazel whine some more.

"This is gonna be good." Bea said and chuckled, I guess it's time for me to forget about all my problems and have a fun night with the girls.