59

-Ally's P.O.V-

His kiss was deep and addictive. It's like the first angel flew or the first light of the universe, it was magic.

Some people may say that sparks flew when they kissed but this was way more than sparks, fireworks or butterflies. Something deep inside me makes me want more. I never want to stop kissing Cal but I'm not quite sure if I can or if I should.

I literally can't believe this, is this even happening? If this is all just a dream, then I never want to wake up. I never want to face reality again. I never want to leave.

But no matter how hard I pinch myself, I won't wake up. One minute I hate myself and all my feelings and the other I just feel so happy. I can't stop remembering our kiss, it just comes back all the time, I can't forget about that kiss.

His breath was sweet as he whispered in my ear the words I'd longed to hear. As his lips meets mine, his hands explored back whilst my hands slipped through his soft, brown hair. 

This was the moment I'd been waiting for, and now that it was finally here, I knew I would remember it for the rest of my life. 

I love him, I really do. And after all the pain, after all the sufferings and sacrifices, after all the dramas, it was all worth it.

"Are you even still watching?" I snapped back into reality and heard him say with a chuckle.

"Sorry, I was just thinking." I said and avoided eye contact with him because it was awkward, I was literally thinking of him two seconds ago.

"Thinking about what?" He asked me after he paused the movie, I don't even remember what we were watching but oh well.

"How, people fall in love in mysterious ways." I sang, even if it sounded as if I was joking, it was the truth. 

"Come on, it was a serious question." He said.

"It was a serious answer," I answered back, mocking him, well at least trying to mock him.

"Whatever, what do you wanna do?" He asked me, changing the topic.

"You're cute, trying to change the topic. I don't know, why are you home alone anyway?" I asked him.

"You think I'm cute?" He said and smirked, making me blush.

"You didn't answer my question." I said.

"I don't know, my parents had to go somewhere. You think I'm cute?" He said, bringing back the topic.

"Yes Cal, I think you're adorable." I said and chuckled.

"Aw you're cute." He said and pinched my cheeks.

"You think I'm cute?" It was my turn to ask this time.

"Nope." He said and grinned, my smile quickly dropped and I pretended to be fine with what he said by faking a laugh. 

"I think you're beautiful." He said, after a few seconds, causing me to again, blush.

-Vivi's P.O.V-

"What happened to Ally and Calum?" Hazel asked me, we invited Ally to hang out today but she told us she needed to talk to Calum, I wonder what happened.

"I'm not sure, I'll go text her." I said and the girls just nodded.

Me: ally? wtf happened gurl

Ally: i have a lot to say omg

Me: are u two finally together or what

Ally: no, thats too fast

Me: did u two kiss

Ally: yeS OMFG he's a great kisser IM

Me: SHUT UP 

Me: NO FVCKING WAY

Ally: WE DID like wtf i was the one who kissed him woops

Me: did he kiss back doe

Ally: HE DID 

Me: are you still with him?

Ally: yes we're chillin

Me: kiss him again, u know u want to

Ally: thats way too clingy, he'll hate me.

Me: oh honey trust me, he'll love you.

Ally: speaking of love

Me: what

Ally: i love him lol

Me: WTF

Me: i knew it i fvcking knew it

Ally: brb 

Me: what are you going to do?

Ally: go to the bathroom

Me: use protection bby

Ally: fvck u

Me: calum*

Ally: SHATAP

Me: ily im so happy for you

Ally: thanks babe i found a new babe JOKING ONLY HA HA

Me: *cries*

Ally: ok srsly bye

Me: byee 

-Calum's P.O.V-

"I love you," I said, after a few seconds of silence.

"I love you too," She said which made me beyond glad, she was finally mine-wait no. She wasn't mine yet, she wasn't my girlfriend yet, I have to take her out soon.

"Let's go out." I said, trying my best to sound like an actual girl.

"I can't go out," She said and coughed, "I'm sick."

"Boo, you cutie." I said and heard her giggle.

"You changed it?" She asked me.

"I don't want to call you something you're not." I said seriously.

"You're such a dork." She said and laughed at me.

"But I'm your dork, right?" I asked her, hoping that she would just go with it.

"Yeah, whatever Cal." That was enough, at least she didn't say no, she didn't say no because she doesn't want to embarrass you, stupid. But that still means something. It means she's a great friend you idiot, don't assume things. 

Ally is literally driving me crazy and I can't help but love her for it.