18

-Ally's P.O.V- 

"Um, you know the thing that happened to me and Calum last night.." I asked Patty, she stopped reading, closed her iPad and faced me, she's a great adviser and even though she's way younger than me, she gives advices like a professional and I love that about her.

"No, all I know is you two fought, why what happened?" I guess I really need to tell her everything if I want her help, yes I do seek help from my younger sister, she's great at these things and I have no idea how and why, she's still young and she doesn't have much experience so..?

"He told me he saved me from a guy I was making out with when I was drunk, that guy had a bad reputation in school but I didn't believe him and told him to leave." I explained.

"You're so stupid." Patty told me.

"You're so disrespectful." I answered back, whatever.

"It's true though, why did you push Calum away? You know he's one of the greatest people you met and you let him go, I feel like he is telling the truth." Patty told me.

"Well what do I do?" I want Calum to leave me alone but I don't want him to actually hate me, it'll hurt.

"Confront him or something, just talk to him." Patty said and shrugged.

"What if it won't work out?" I asked.

"What if it'll work out?" She said, answering me back, oh geesh what do I do.

-Calum's P.O.V-

"You serious?" Harry asked me.

"Yeah I changed my mind, she changed." I honestly said, I was trying to help her from that Gab guy and she hates me for it? Well okay then.

"You sure? You like her don't you?" Pete asked me which made me frown, sigh.

"Liked Pete, liked." I emphasized the word liked because it's in the past, sure I did have a small crush on Ally before but it's gone now, she's so dumb.

"Yeah you'll eventually like her again." Luke joked but it wasn't a joke to me, what if it's true?

"Think about it, will you really give up on her?" Harry seriously asked me while the other boys just looked at me, will I though? I mean sure she pushes people away, she pushed me away a hundreds of times but will I really give up on my best friend? Will I accept the fact that we will never be friends again and throw the years of friendship we had?

Will I give up on you Ally?

"Yeah, she don't give a damn about me anyway." I wasn't very sure but if she doesn't want me around, I might as well stay away from her.

"You sure about that?" Harry asked me again, ugh.

"Yes, positive." I said and this time I was sure of my answer, screw you Allison Porter.

"We'll be best friends forever okay?" Ally asked me.

"Of course Al!" I answered her.

"Promise?" Ally asked me again.

"I promise." 

I remember promising Ally this but she was the one who broke the promise first so it isn't really my fault, I was just a part of it. If she hates me for this then I have no idea what to tell her anymore, she changed and now she's so different, she's not the Ally I liked.

 ----

-Hazel's P.O.V-

"Hazel, I'm gonna be completely honest with you right now okay?" Vivi said, I was nor driving her to her house, yes, I already have a student license and I can drive by my own now, I actually went to a driving lesson thing when I was still fifteen so I'm kinda experienced.

"Uh sure?" I awkwardly said.

"I feel like Ally knows something about you that I don’t which is totally unfair." Oh no, it's about the self-harm, it's definitely about that.

"What-what makes you say that?" Dammit, why did I stutter? Now she knows I'm hiding something, I'm so stupid!

"It's obvious, now will you tell me what it is?" She said, oh no..

"I'm no-not comfortable talking about it.." I said like a whisper.

"Don't be like that Hazel, we're friends aren't we?" Vivi told me, why is she forcing me to tell her?

"I will e-eventually tell you soon Vivi.." I answered while keeping my eyes on the road.

"Psh, yeah right." She said, "Wha-what?" I stuttered, why does she want to know it so bad?

"You obviously trust Ally more than me but we're just the same." She said, oh dear.

"You-you don't understand-"

"It's because I don't fvcking know!" She yelled, interrupting me.

"Why do you want to know it so bad?" I managed not to stutter.

"Because Ally knows it so why can't I?" She is right, why can't I tell her?

"It's just," I sighed, I can't do it.

"You're so dumb, am I not your friend now?" She asked and I immediately shook my head, why can't I say it to her!?

"No it's just that I-I can't." That probably sounds so stupid and Vivi would probably dislike me now but it's the truth.

"Liar, stop the car." I heard Vivi said which made me panic, what do I do?

"I SAID STOP THE CAR!" She yelled aloud which made me cringe, I don't like it when people shout at me, it reminds me of my parents, my so called mom who hurts me and my father. My father who chose his wife over his own daughter.

"Fvcking stop the goddamn-"

"I hurt myself." I interrupted her and sighed, I guess the secret's out. I glanced at her and saw her staring at me, I decided to continue.

"I-I cut and I don't know why I can't stop." I whispered but I'm pretty sure Vivi heard me because I heard her gasps.

"I-I don't know what to say." She broke the silence, I just shrugged.

"I'm truly sorry, I didn't know it was this bad.." She apologized but since we're already here I didn't care, I just simply ignored her because I couldn't believe her, forcing someone to say something.

"We're here, bye." I simply said, I don't care if I sounded harsh but she was bossing around and I don't respect that, she can't just control me, it hurts.

"I'm sorry Hazel I didn't know-"

"Yeah okay, go." I said and opened the door for her, she soon left the car and I quickly drove off, now that she knows what I'm hiding, she forced me to say it, I hope she feels happy because that's what she wanted right? For me to sound pathetic, she forced me and I just, can't believe I did it.

When will I not be so stupid?