31

[A/N] FILLER CHAPTER WOOPS SORRY. BUT HEY THE POEM I MADE ((last year)) HOLLA :>

-Ian's P.O.V-

"I don't know what's wrong with you but-"

"Of course you don't." Vivi said, interrupting me.

"Okay, mind letting me finish first?" I said already getting annoyed, she thinks I'm the weird one here but honestly, it's her.

"Sure, that's what I always do." She snorted.

"Okay what the hell is going on?!" I asked her, I know this relationship isn't going so well but I don't want to lose Vivi just because of a dare, I don't want to hurt her but if she keeps acting like this then I'll have no choice but to simply leave her alone.

"You wanna fvcking know what's going on?" She asked me which made me almost laugh out loud.

"Did I not make that clear?" I said and I swear I saw her blush a little, at least I can still make her blush like that, even if it was because I embarrassed her who cares.

"Wow, thanks Ian you're such a great friend." She said which immediately made me frown.

"We're more than friends babe," I said and slowly hugged her, even if she's annoying sometimes and in a very bad mood, I still can't be mad at her, I sometimes feel bad for her to be honest.

"I know I'm just really stressed out right now," She whispered and hugged back, if only I could tell her why I was acting so weird the other day, and the day before that and so on, but I can't.

"Wanna talk about it?" I asked her.

"I just ugh people suck you know?" She said and moaned, ah I see.

"Even me?" I said and pouted, all I'm trying to do is enlighten the mood, and plus, she's my girlfriend so don't call me a flirt and all, nothing's wrong with what I just did.

"Of course," She said and smirked.

"Not." She continued and pecked my lips, things are still a little bit awkward between the two of us but we still manage to enjoy each other's company. I know Vivi is already suspicious and all I want to do is protect her and I'm doing it right now, if she finds out about this she'll get hurt and I obviously don't want that to happen.

"So tell me, who exactly are you talking about?" I asked her, hoping that she'll tell me who it really is.

"Nah, it's nothing just forget about it." She said and smiled at me, I was about to say something but she spoke right after saying this which made me keep quiet.

"You still care after all." She teased me, of course I still cared for her, when will I not?

"Of course, I always will." I said and kissed her, who knows, maybe tomorrow or even later we will fight again, I might as well just cherish the moment while it's still happening, I'll never know when it'll end.

"Aw, aren't you the sweetest?" She said once she pulled away, she's the sweetest, I thought.

I simply just smiled, what if I just tell her about the dare already? She'll get more suspicious and something bad might even happen, I don't want her to leave me, I don't want to live without her, I can't.

-Vivi's P.O.V-

Believe it or not, Ian actually calmed me down. I know for the past few days we aren't exactly really close to each other, I mean literally, we are but we always fight and all and today it's kinda different, he didn't act weird, he cared for me.

I suddenly remembered the poem I made when I was like in the sixth grade for the man of my dreams aka my crush that time which was Dylan Sprouse I think, I told myself that I would show this to the man I'll marry in the future which I hope was Dylan but I don't think that'll happen, I wonder who the man I'll marry will be..

Do you even know my name?

Cause I die when I hear yours,

You may say that it’s lame,

But trust me, I wanna be yours.

I know that it will never happen,

But I will certainly won’t stop caring,

About the things that you do,

It makes me say I love you.

 No matter what I do to make it stop,

My feelings for you are still the same,

Above all things you are on the top,

Trust me, I’m not playing games.

 If you don’t understand what I’m trying to say,

Let’s just say I’m loving this person every day,

And what I’m saying are all true,

That person might even be you.