47.1

-Calum's P.O.V-

"Are you feeling better now?" Pete asked me and all I did was shrug in response, I didn't know what to feel. Should I feel lost? Alone? Sad? Why should I be? Even if I do, nothing's gonna happen to rewind the time and go back.

"Come on mate, you lost yourself just because of her." Pete snorted which confused me, what does he mean by that? But, I remained silent. I knew it was a pretty bad thing to do but that's all I want to do right now, to shut my mouth and remain silent.

"You keep pushing people away, is that even still you Calum?" Pete continued to tell me and this might sound harsh, but I really didn't care.

"Are you crying?" He said and chuckled which automatically made me click, he knew I hated it when people called me weak, I hated it very much.

"Can you just shut the fvck up?!" I yelled which caused him to be silent, I didn't mean to react that way but I guess my mind was doing everything, I just really wanted to be alone and Pete wasn't helping.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to snap-"

"It's okay Calum, I understand." He sighed which immediately made me feel guilty, none of this was Pete's fault, it was entirely my fault and here I am, making him feel like it's his fault I'm like this.

"I just, don't understand anymore." I mumbled and covered my face, I didn't want to cry, I don't want to be weak like last time, I'm a strong lad, I don't need to cry just because of a girl.

"I guess you just have to think about it, what made you spat at her like that anyway?" He asked me.

"I honestly have no clue, that's why I'm suffering the consequences now." I said and looked outside the window, it wasn't raining but it was pretty late so the surroundings were dark and you could see the shadows of trees, street lights and even cats crossing.

"Cheer up mate, didn't this happen before?" He said.

"I know, it did, but after we made up I thought everything would be fine. And then we fought again and now she clearly told me to leave her life." I said, remembering what happened the other week.

"Maybe she didn't mean it you know? Maybe it was because she had a terrible head ache?" Pete tried to assure me but of course, I didn't listen.

"Nah, she was pretty serious." I said and chuckled to myself, if she no longer wanted me in her life then I might as well give her what she wants, it'll be better that way.

"So are you trying to tell me that you'll really leave her life? Just like that?" Pete asked me.

"Probably, that's what she wants." I said and shrugged.

"But what do you want?" I thought about his question, what did I want? Do I want to leave her life, or stay? Do I want to just forget everything and move on? After a few seconds I finally had the answer.

"I want her to be happy." I said and smiled, that was what I really wanted anyway.

----

"Hold on, I'll just go get some drink from the trunk." Pete calmly said, we were in the middle of an empty street but there were houses not far away and we got a little thirsty because of talking so thankfully, Pete kept some drinks in his trunk.

I decided to observe my surroundings, it seems like one of the houses not far away is having a party right now, I could hear soft party music from here.

Just then I saw a girl, sobbing while walking towards us, I couldn't see her face because she was covering it but her clothes were ripped and her hair is a mess. I could already tell that something bad happened to her and I obviously can't just sit here and watch her.

"Yo, we have some iced tea and coke." Pete said but I completely ignored him, trying my best to see the crying girl's face.

"Hello? Earth to Calum?" Pete said and chuckled when I faced him.

"Look at that girl over there, she's clearly upset over something." I said and pointed to the girl, she was now currently sitting on the street with nothing but herself.

"Yikes, she looks like a mess." Pete said, still observing her.

"Do you think we should go help her?" I asked him.

"I don't know, what if this is just a trick?" Pete said and drank from his coke and gave a bottle to me, I thanked him but didn't even open the bottle yet.

"But she looks really in need." I said, already planning on going out of this car.

"Go help her, I'll be watching in case this is a trick." He said and I just snorted.

I slowly walked towards the fragile lady and so far all I'm getting is she have brown hair and her band tee is clearly ripped that you could almost see her bra, well actually, there's a big rip on the side of the shirt which exposed her sides. She was wearing plain black leggings but by the way it looks, I bet somebody tried to hurt her.

I could already hear her faint sobs and when she started saying, "Why?" I almost felt numb because I suddenly realized who she is and I noticed that we weren't in an unknown village. We were somewhere I know, somewhere close from home, we were at Gab's street and I could already tell that he did something to Ally.

No matter how much I told myself to leave her life, I hated seeing her cry especially like this, and it hurts me too. "Ally?" I said and gulped, preparing myself to see her face.

"Sh*t." She said once she faced me, she wiped away her tears and covered her face.

"Ally, what happened?" I asked sincerely.

"I-I told you to le-leave me," She whispered which made me frown, I was here and I obviously cared for her but she didn't mind my feelings right now.

"I promised you I won't." I mumbled and smiled weakly, suddenly remembering that moment.

"What the hell are you saying?" She said and looked at me, tears stream down her cheek, like fountains her eyes filled with tears. Mascara darkened under her puffy eyes from crying, but still, she looked very beautiful.

"I promised you, Al."  I said and nodded, showing her that I was really telling the truth.

"You promised Calum? You promised what?" She asked while sniffling clearly confused.

 "That I would never leave you."