29.1

-Ally's P.O.V-

Me: where r u??

Cal: im almost there

Me: im already inside the house.

Cal: wow u didnt wait for me im fine

Me: u were taking so long!

Cal: well im sorry

Me: meet me inside, im wearing all black.

Cal: *gasps* im shocked.

Me: whatever, im gonna enjoy now.

Cal: wait for me ;)

"What'd he say?" Hazel asked me, right when she arrived my house we already left since Vivi was too excited, she told me she wanted to get drunk since tomorrow is a Saturday, yeah that's not very nice but whatever, that's her life.

"He's on his way, let's go." I said, I didn't want to wait for Cal outside the house since it was too late and dark outside and this neighborhood isn't really familiar for me so it's not safe.

Once we entered the house the smell of alcohol and sweat filled my nose, it's very disgusting but that's what a party is right? Full of sweaty and drunk people, I never really liked parties but I have to attend different ones to not be known as the antisocial freak.

Both me and Hazel simply stood in the corner while Vivi on the other hand, went straight to the kitchen to get some drinks, if she won't be able to walk tomorrow morning then it's not my fault.

I just stared at my surroundings and suddenly remembered something, I forgot to ask Hazel what she was doing a while ago and we both have to look for Bea.

"Hey Hazel?" I yelled over the loud music.

"Yes?" Hazel yelled back, even if we were literally so close to each other we still have to yell.

"Let's go to some place quiet," I yelled and she just nodded, if we were gonna have a conversation then I certainly don't want to yell all the time.

-Hazel's P.O.V-

"Hey, where were you a while ago?" Ally asked me once we were already inside a random room.

"Um the uh bakery?" I lied, I'm the world's most terrible liar if you didn't know yet.

"The bakery?" She asked me sounding completely confused, I am too.

"Yeah, didn't I tell yo-you?" I stuttered at the last part which made me mentally curse.

"Uh no, why?" She asked me, great.

"I bought some bread for my grandpa." I said sounding sure, I'm getting better at lying.

"Oh okay, let's go look for Bea then?" Just by hearing her name makes me cringe, oh that terrible person, that-that monster.

"You go ahead, I'll stay here." I said, I didn't want to see Bea tonight, nor ever. I don't want to see her ever again but I have no choice.

"You sure?" She asked me and I just nodded and told her to leave.

-Ally's P.O.V-

I went downstairs again and saw Vivi talking with Kim, she was having a fun time probably because she was already tipsy but Kim, well she didn't look comfortable at all.

I just observed the whole living room and saw some familiar faces but also saw some new ones, Gab did invite the whole unit which means the freshmen can come to but I doubt it, their parents probably won't allow them, with all these drinks and all-

"Hey Al," I heard a voice, it wasn't Cal but who else would call me Al?

I turned around and saw Gab smirking at me, great I bet he's already drunk.

"Hey, bye." I quickly said, I don't want to be near him, who knows what he'll do now.

"Hey,hey,hey." He said and grabbed my arm, his hands were really sweaty and I hated it, not because of the sweat but because it was his hands, he was touching me.

"Do-don't touch me," I whispered but somehow he heard it.

"I-I won't hurt you Ally," He whispered and somehow I also heard it, weird.

"Ju-just please don't touch me." I spoke louder this time, we were still in the living room but it felt like it was just us two, and no one can save me.

"Shh, shh come with me?" He whispered in my ear which almost made me vomit, he was so close!

"no-no," I whispered while trying my best to escape.

"I promise I won't hurt you." He told me, ugh that word.

"n-no," I whispered again starting to already feel nervous, I have a feeling he'll hurt me.

"I promise." He assured me, which sorta made me feel comfortable.

"o-okay," I had no choice, I guess nothing bad will happen, we were surrounded by people, if ever something will happen, I can just shout for Hazel or Cal.

"Look, just le-let me speak okay?" Gab asked me first, I just simply nodded, I was scared.

"I'm sorry, I was drunk that time I didn't know what I was saying or doing, I didn't mean it I swear. I know you and Calum were extremely close that time and I didn't want to break you two's friendship. I'm really happy you two are close now but I-uh, um.." He said and paused.

"What?" I said, gaining confidence.

"Look, I-I had feelings for you for so long, even when we were younger but because you were too close to Calum I was afraid to even approach you, I guess that's what made me dare you two to do that, I knew you two we-were going to fight and all. I'm sorry, I guess I just did that because I wanted you to be mi-mine and mine only." He said, not even looking at me.

Did I hear that right because I swear, that did not just happen.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[A/N] Chapter 29.2 will be up soon, it's related to this so I decided to make two chapter 29. :-)

Please, please please vote, comment and follow me :-(