33.1

-Ally's P.O.V-

"Love is such a small word but it means so much. Many people have different views on love, some say you can only have one true love while others say you may love several people in your lifetime. There are different levels of love and there are different type, the love you feel for your best friend, the love you feel for a family member, and the love you feel for that special someone in your life are all different but they are all love. It's hard to say how you can tell if you really are in love. I think the biggest part is, just knowing it in your heart." Miss said and the whole room was silent.

"When you're crushing on someone you may get butterflies and act nervous around them, your palms might even get sweat and you think about them all the time, you may think you're already falling in love with them but once you actually do find love, there's this sense of peace in your heart where you just know that you don't have to worry about being stupid around them like you have with a crush. You might get butterflies at the weirdest moments because all of a sudden it hits you that you love this person. It's like they complete you, you think about them constantly but now just about them. About the two of you, you think about the two of you together and the future, and past." She continued which honestly made me speechless, it was homeroom time and we're talking about loving someone, she said it's normal for teenagers like us to feel like that, to feel like you love someone even if you really don't.

"Now, I want you to get a sheet of paper, any paper and write who you think you love in this class and why, obviously as a friend or best friend, perhaps a family member? Be completely honest, this will help a lot of you, I'll give you all a few minutes, and you may begin." She told us all which made me instantly panic, who am I supposed to write?! Aha, Vivi lol.

"One more thing," Miss said after a few minutes, I already wrote nine sentences so if she changes the instructions I will literally slap her.

"You will be presenting in class, no changing of answers. I can see you." She said and smiled at us sweetly, oh great, it's a good thing I chose Vivi, even if she'll clearly choose Ian whatever.

Some students tried to change their answers but Miss caught everyone who did, I don't know how she's doing it but she is. I'm not really nervous to tell the class my answer since everyone knows mine and Vivi's friendship, I wonder how the others are doing.

-Calum's P.O.V-

I tried my best to get another sheet of paper and change my answer but Miss caught me twice already, if I do it again I might get detention and I don't want that right now, ugh why did I even choose Ally? Why did I even write her name? Before nothing's wrong with saying I love you to her but now, since the incident or something, things are different. We're a lot older now and plus, the things that happened in the past are still inside Ally which makes things really awkward.

"You wrote Ally didn't you?" Harry asked me, if you did not know yet he's my seatmate.

"Yes gah." I whispered dramatically.

"How are you gonna change it?" He asked me.

"Correction tape? I'll remove it somehow." I said trying to encourage myself to try.

"How about the explanation?" He asked me which made me panic again, but I also had another idea in mine which will cause drama but I got nothing else to do.

"Text." I simply told Harry, someone might hear us so just to be safe, you never know.

Harry: what?

Me: Bea's in this class..

Harry: u cant be serious

Me: i am! just as best friends??

Harry: Ally would hate her.

Me: that did not help.

Harry: r u sure? bea might get the wrong information and PLUS LUKE IS HERE WEIRDO.

Me: he knows my plan right? uh

Harry: yeah but we all know he's not happy about it.

Me: i have no choice!

Harry: tell Luke first and then Bea

Me: do i have to? i might get caught..

Harry: do it.

I looked at him and saw him casually keeping his phone inside his bag, great now I have to tell Luke and Bea, those two look like they're in love with each other, I wonder how they will react.

-Bea's P.O.V-

And he always tries to make me laugh, well he does and I don't know how he does it but he just do. Whenever I'm sad, or even if anyone in this room is sad, he'll find a way to make your frown into a smile and I love that about him, as a friend of course. He just knows what to say in-

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone vibrating in my pocket, who would seriously text me right now, it's class hours! I acted as if I was scratching my back and slowly got my phone. It was a group message with Calum and the oh-so-familiar Luke.

Calum: guys..

Luke: wHAT DO YOU WANT!?

Calum: i have to say something.. awkward

Me: go on

Luke: hurry up we might get caught

Calum: well u see i kinda wrote ally in my paper but i dont wanna tell it to the whole class, she'll hear it so can i just use bea's name instead?

Luke: why am i a part of this then

Me: uhm

Calum: bc u might hate me, even u bea so is it okay? pls..

Me: oh God..ahhaha

Luke: calum wth dude.

Calum: is that a yes?

Luke: WHY AM I IN HERE UGH CALUM U DONT MAKE SENSE

Me: uh okay?

Calum: LUKE SHUT UP AND SAY YEs, thanks bea.

Luke: u dont need my permission u only need bea's weirdo.

Calum: or do i ;) ;)

Luke: bye im busy

Me: OOHHHH ahaha

Me: bye lukey!

Calum: NICKNAMES R U SERIOUS RIGHT NOW!?

Luke: bye calum, bye beaby ;)

Me: change it please

Calum: sh*t bye thanks again friends.