47.2

-Ally's P.O.V-

"Would you want to go home or to Calum's?" Pete asked me and I just shrugged, I didn't really want to talk and even if I did, I doubt that they'll hear a thing.

"Let's just go to my place, she can't go home looking like this." Calum said and Pete just nodded, I felt like Calum insulted me but that didn't matter, nothing else mattered except the fact that Gab played with me and used me.

"Will that be okay with you?" Calum whispered to me and I just stared at him, hoping that he'll understand that I'm okay with anything.

I still can't believe that after all this, after I pushed him away, after I found out he was right, he still cared.

I, Ally Porter, promise to never push away people that mean so much to me ever again because in the end, I'll end up being the sad one who'll feel guilty about everything.

I still needed to thank Calum and Pete for helping me out there but no matter what I do, no words came out of my mouth, I couldn't speak. I guess you can call me mute for now.

"Ally, are you sure you're okay? Do you want to go see a doctor about this?" Calum softly asked me and I just shook my head, the last thing I wanted was attention and if I went to the hospital, they'll surely give me a lot of that.

"Suit yourself." Pete said and turned on the radio, All Time Low blasted and all I could think of was why. Why did something like that happen to me? Did I do something wrong to deserve it?

"Pete, lower it down Ally needs some peace." Calum said and I heard Pete groan which made me grab Calum's arm and nod at him, telling him that the music is alright.

He sighed before saying, "Will you tell us what happened?" I looked at the window, ignoring his question and heard both him and Pete sigh, I wasn't ready to do that.

"Looks like we're here now." Pete said and stopped the car, I opened the door and looked at the oh-so-familiar house and walked with them.

"Mom's coming home late, you can stay until whenever." Calum told me and I just nodded.

"I'll be going back now, take care of her Calum." Pete said and they did their manly handshake which made me want to laugh but sadly, I couldn't.

Calum locked the door, removed his shoes and looked at me-probably waiting for a reaction or whatever.

"I'm not getting anything from you right?" He said and I just nodded and weakly smiled.

"Come on Al, you can tell me anything." He said and looked directly into my eyes.

I wanted to, I really did but something was stopping me, probably some thoughts. If I told Calum what happened he'll surely let me leave and forget about me, he surely wouldn't care anymore.

I sighed and just looked at him, hoping that he wouldn't force me to do something very difficult.

"Alright, do you want some tea?" He said and I just simply nodded, I just stood there awkwardly because I didn't want to be disrespectful and sit down.

I observed my surroundings and saw some pictures of Cal and his family, recent ones and old ones. I saw a picture of him, his mom and Mali all together at the airport, probably the day Mali needed to leave.

I then saw an old picture of me and Calum at the backyard of this house, he was wrapping his arms around me while I was smiling so wide, my eyes looked like they were closed. I missed that.

"Hey, you can sit down you know," Calum said and chuckled causing me to lose my attention on the picture and sit on the couch.

He gave me a cup of tea and drank from his own, I sipped and felt the warm liquid go down my throat into my stomach, and it was relaxing if you ask me.

"Do you want anything?" Calum said and I shook my head no before sipping again.

We simply drank tea in silence and I knew I had to say something.

"Thanks," I whispered, hoping that he heard me because I didn't want to do it again.

"Oh erm, no problem.." He said and scratched the back of his arm.

"Why?" I squeaked.

"Why what?" He said, clearly confused.

"Why'd you help me?" I guess I gained back my strength to be able to speak and I wasn't mute anymore, thank God.

"Why wouldn't I?" He asked me and that's when I lost it.

"Calum you were right and I was wrong. I pushed you away because I thought you insulted my boyfr-Ex but then now I know that you weren't insulting him, you were stating a fact and I hate myself for that. He used me Calum, and played with me. I don't even know what to feel anymore but I'm really confused right now because you helped me even if I harshly said not to." I ranted.

He didn't move nor say a thing after my little rant but I didn't blame him, I sounded like a psycho telling him something useless.

"I promised didn't I?" He said and smiled at me.

"You promised? God Calum, this isn't a silly game!" I yelled, already feeling annoyed since that was always his reply and now, I won't be accepting it.

"A promise is a promise and I would never break a promise to you." He said which almost made me melt but then again I remembered everything and started to cry.

"Shh, don't cry please Al, don't cry he isn't worth it." He whispered while rubbing small circles on my back.

He cupped my face and wiped my tears using his thumb and I knew I felt something but ignored it because I was really lost right now, I didn't know what to do.

"Ca-Cal?" I whispered.

"Yes Al?" He whispered back, smiling at me.

"I need you." I said and started to cry again, I couldn't help it.

"I need you too Al." He said and hugged me, we stayed in that position for as long as I can remember and I felt safe around him.

I felt safe with Calum and I knew that this time, I needed him.