53.1

-Calum's P.O.V-

I moaned from the tapping sun-light against my face, wondered how long I had been sleeping. I blinked, shut my eyes, and blinked again. I yawned, managed to finally fully open both my eyes.

I checked the time and was about to whine for waking up this early but when I felt someone shift beside me I immediately felt better.

And then suddenly I started to panic, my mom didn't know that I would be sleeping here, I didn't even know that I would. She's probably panicking right now and calling all my friends, asking if they had seen me anywhere.

I slowly grabbed my phone from Al's bedside table and texted my mom, informing her that I'm alright.

Me: hey mom i slept at al's house sorry i didnt let you know earlier x.

Mom: CALUM! thank the Lord, okay will u be eating breakfast there? :)

Me: nah i dont think so, i will be leaving soon anyway.

Mom: alright, how's ally by the way? :)

Me: she's getting better, sleeping right now.

Mom: YOU SLEPT WITH HER?!

Me: MOM nothing happened ok i swear

Mom: you sure... :)

Me: yes mom bye mom.

Mom: love you lots! be safe.

Me: alright mom, love you too.

I slowly got up, trying my best not to wake Al up but just when I sat up, she quickly grabbed my arm and looked at me, worry all over her face.

"Cal?" She asked me in a voice just above a whisper.

"Hmm?" I hummed in response, already wearing my shoes.

"You're leaving already?" She asked me, sadness in her voice.

"Uh yeah?" I said but it came out more like a question.

"Oh." She replied and let go of my arm.

"Oh?" I said and chuckled before standing up.

"Will you be back?" She sat up and asked me.

"Hmm, do you want me too?" I asked and smirked, feeling the good vibe.

She just shrugged her shoulders which automatically made me frown.

"I was just teasing Al, of course I will be." I said and smiled at her.

"Really? You promise?" She asked like a little five-year-old.

I chuckled before replying, "I promise," and kissed her forehead before actually leaving the room.

"Hey mate!" I heard a girly voice say.

"Oh hi Pat." I replied and sent her a quick smile.

"You're leaving? Not even gonna eat breakfast here? Why are you-"

"Why are you up this early?" I interrupted her.

"Oh erm I-uh couldn't get sleep yeah." She awkwardly said and scratched the back of her arm.

"You sure you're okay?" I asked her, she's like a little sister I never had.

"Yes dad." She joked and giggled.

"Alright, I'll be back soon anyway, get some sleep okay?" I told her and heard her sigh.

"Sure." She said and went upstairs to probably get some sleep.

I then opened the door, locked it before closing it, and drove my way back home.

-Vivi's P.O.V-

Sadness, feels like you can never be whole again.

Empty feeling inside, no happiness can be found nor anger. 

Feeling of being stabbed in the chest with a knife, each painful memory cuts deeper than the last. 

The removal of the heart, a hole in your chest with a few hollow thuds every so often. 

I still can't believe Ian would do such thing, he didn't only cheat on me but he also lied, lied about loving me, lied about our entire relationship.

I can't believe I had been so stupid, he was too obvious to the whole thing! The loss of attention, the weird replies, he had no feelings for me anymore a long time ago. He was giving me hints that he didn't want me anymore but I was to blind in love to see.

I feel so fvcking worthless, I'm such a failure.

And now even my goddamn best friend is upset, all because of me. What made me say those things to her anyway? I'm such a horrible person, I don't deserve to live anymore.

My insides are dying, I may be existing but I'm no longer living.

God I feel so fvcking horrible.

----

-Calum's P.O.V-

Me: hey al

Al: what

Me: can i come over now?

Al: r u kidding me its two o'clock everyone's asleep

Me: exactly

Al: alright come over.

Me: k im on my way dont get too excited ;)

Al: talk to urself cal

Me: ur sucha meanie

Al: i get that a lot 

Al: get ur fatass over here rn i need hugs :-(

Me: aw i knew u love me

Al: if ur not here by 2:06 ur dead

Me: i would be dead for you

Al: stfu and go here 

I missed talking to Al like this, with all the sarcasm and sh*t. I then told my mom that I would be going to Al's and she said she's completely fine with it.

"Just don't go too fast okay?" She warned me.

"Of course mom," I said and headed off to Al's place.

----

"You're a cheater you know." Al said with a poker face.

"Just because I won doesn't mean I cheated." I said and smirked.

"I don't want to play this anymore." Al said and crossed her arms.

"Aw somebody's upset." I said in a baby tone just to tease her.

"Shut up, why don't we play something more fun.." She said and smirked.

"What's on your mind missy?" I asked and saw her grin.

"Just a little game of 21 Questions." She said and smiled.

"Fine."