11

[A/N] This is now the day of the party, I skipped some days okay. Don't forget to vote and comment, I KNOW YOU SAW THIS.

>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

-Ally's P.O.V-

"I'm pretty sure everyone is excited for my party tonight," Kim keeps bragging about her party and this is her tenth time telling me this, she thinks she's so cool just because she's gonna celebrate her 18th birthday before her actual birthday, what’s so cool about that?

"I bet." I said in a bored tone, we'll be having a Science experiment today and she's my lab partner so I have no choice but to talk to her, she has no choice but to talk to me too.

"Why are you so boring today, it's the day of my party!" I have a feeling this girl thinks I'm jealous of her just because she's having a party, but really, I don't want to waste my money on stupid things.

"Just because you're happy doesn't mean everyone's happy Kim." I said in an annoyed tone, she just chuckled and stopped talking to me, finally some peace.

I had nothing else to do so I decided to just prepare my things for the experiment. We are going to do something related to electricity which means we might set the entire school on fire and I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing but I have a feeling it'll be fun.

We needed to bring a laboratory gown and some protective glasses, laboratory gloves weren't necessary but you could also bring those if you would like but I didn't.

"Hey Ally," I faced the person who greeted me and saw Hazel.

"Hello Hazel." I greeted her back with a smile.

"Are you excited for the party tonight?" Once she mentioned party Kim immediately faced us and smiled, oh boy.

"You bet," I said sarcastically, I don't care even if Kim heard me say that.

----

"Now make sure you all have your protective glasses now, things are about to get real." Mr. Wellow said, trying to sound cool but ended up sounding like a loser, but that's why we all like him.

8 days ago we tried to do our own light show using some gloves and e-textiles weave electrical parts such as wires and batteries that makes our gloves do fun things such as light up.

So today we will experiment on it to find out if it worked or not, if it does work then we will have our very own light show, won't that be fun? We will try to build a light-up dance glove and hopefully, we could make our light show because if we do we get extra credits.

First of all we designed the LED glove based on how we want our gloves to look, and then we attached the circuit components to the glove using regular sewing thread. 

We did some more things but what we're going to do today is test if it does work, we turned off all the lights and got our LED gloves, even Mr. Wellow had his own.

We turned on the battery and boom, almost all our gloves lighted up, mine did and it looked so amazing, I moved my fingers and the light started to dance.

Looks like the class would be having a light show today, I can totally use this for the party tonight.

----

"Vivi let's go we have to get ready," Vivi keeps talking to Ian which annoyed the crap out of me, Hazel didn't mind though but I did and I'm losing my patience.

"Just go ahead, we have to talk about something." Vivi said pointing towards her and Ian, Ian just simply waved at me and Hazel, well okay then Vivi.

"Don't be late." I warned her and left, dragging Hazel along with me.

"Vivi would still come right?" Hazel asked me.

"Yeah why?" I asked.

"No offense, but she's better at dressing up and applying makeup then you." Hazel teased me, I guess she's really comfortable around me and Vivi.

"Wow geesh thanks." I said and for the rest of the ride we just listen to songs and sang along.

After a few minutes we reached my place and Hazel got excited, she said she never went to a party before so this is going to be her first time so it better be good. Well, time to get ready.

-Hazeline's P.O.V-

"Why are you wearing tights?" Ally asked me, clearly confused.

"I don't want to expose myself too much." I answered honestly.

"And that's why you bought a black coat? Hazel, this is a party not a-"

"I know, just don't mind me okay? I kind of like it this way...” I couldn't tell her that the main reason I want to be covered is because of my scars but I'm not yet ready to tell her that, I just met her and became friends with her so she might just ditch me and all.

"You do know I know what you're doing." She told me which is so confusing, what is she saying?

"What?" I answered, I really don't understand, what is she trying to say?

"Why do you hurt yourself?" I tried telling her that's not true but deep down I already know she really knows what I do, how did she even find out?

"Remember the first time we met, I saw drops of blood on the floor and you wrapped your wrist with a paper towel, who does that?" Ally explained, sigh I'm screwed.

"Don't hate me, please?" I whispered.

"Of course I won't, why do you do it though?" I didn't respond which made her sigh.

"Whatever, I won't force you. I have some foundation by the way, you need to cover that up before Vivi gets suspicious." I smiled at Ally and thanked her, she's really a good friend.