29.2

-Ally's P.O.V-

"I-I don't know what to say," I whispered, only to myself but of course Gab heard it, he hears everything.

"You don't ha-have to say any-anything, you just have to listen." He told me and sighed, hold on, he's not yet done?

"There, I said it, I have feelings for you, I liked you since the very start of high school but I was too scared to tell you, nor anyone actually. I thought you had a thing for Calum and-"

"What makes you say that?" I interrupted him, maybe I was too obvious?

"I-uh just a wild guess?" He said and I just nodded for him to continue, at least I wasn't obvious to the whole crush on my best friend thing, phew.

"And well, that obviously had to go away so I dared Calum, I know I'm such a dork, I understand if you'll never talk to me again but I just had to say it, you had to know the truth. I wanted you to know how I feel about you and hopefully, ju-just hoping that you might feel the same?" He said, sounding so nervous which isn't the Gab I used to know, I can't believe this.

"I-I uh.." I didn't know what to tell him, he basically just told me he liked me. Great.

"You don't feel the same.." Gab whispered, sorta reading my mind.

"No-Gab I just ugh." I don't want to tell him I don't like him because he wouldn't feel really nice about that, I don't want to tell him I like him because that's a lie, life is so complicated.

"No, I get it, I'm sorry for wasting your time." He said sadly, great I don't want him to be like this, I don't want anyone to be like this because of me, and plus, what if he tells someone and rumors start to spread? I'll literally go down, my reputation, my friends, they'll all hate me for doing this.

He was already on his way to leave me but I had to stop him, "Gab!" Who knows, maybe he changed? Maybe he really just did that to somehow be closer to me?

He just looked at me and sadly smiled, this isn't the old Gab, he changed, he really did.

"Come here," I said and told him to come sit down with me, I need to talk to him first.

"yes?" He asked once he sat down.

"Do you really mean it?" I asked him, of course my mind is telling me that he's lying, that he never changed and that he's just doing this since me and Calum are friends again but a small part of me thinks he's actually saying the truth.

"Mean what?" He asked me and looked at me, he look so confused which made him look adorable, yes I know I just called Gab adorable, he is attractive but not as attractive as uh Cal..

Awkward.

"Everything." I replied back.

"I do Ally, I do." Wait, oh no he did not just say that. He did not just do that, no.

"You did not just quote tfios." I said with a little attitude.

"Maybe, maybe not." He said and winked at me, my stomach suddenly bursted and small butterflies came out, flying around, ohmygod Gab is not doing this to me, no.

"Stoop." I said while laughing, the book was pretty emotional but the movie, emotional doesn't even explain it, it's way more than that. I watched it with Patty the other day and even though I sat beside a stranger, I didn't care, I sobbed and never stopped, it was too pretty.

"But hey, I really do." He said seriously this time and his eyes peered down into mine.

I didn't know what to say, I was simply speechless.

"The uh maybe I can give you a chance?" I said not quite sure with my answer, I mean no harm in trying right? If it doesn't feel right then it's not right, and besides. it's not like I'll marry him.

"You serious?" He said already smiling, now I feel so proud of myself.

I just nodded and smiled at him, he immediately hugged me oh-so-tight and kept thanking me, I can't help but to smile at his cuteness, I never thought this would actually happen but a lot can happen in ten minutes.

"You don't know how much this means to me," He whispered, our foreheads touching, there's nothing wrong with that right? He was just really happy, I don't mind being close to Gab like this since he doesn't look like the old him, he's now the really adorable Gab and who knows, maybe I'll fall for him the same way he fell for me, slowly.

"Now let's go party." He said and smirked, I already forgot about how I was looking for Bea, waiting for Cal and talking to Hazel, I don't even know where everyone is because right now, it's just me and Gab, it's just us.

-Gab's P.O.V-

Well would you look at that, it was just that simple.