48

[A/N] gais Gab magically became human and not some mean creature holla

-Gab's P.O.V-

I screwed up.

The way she looked when I said those words made me numb, I wanted to hurt her but I didn't imagine it to end like that, she was completely broken all because of me.

What made me even do that? Was that even really me? Am I still the same Gab?

Sure, I got drunk and did that but I knew what I was doing but I didn't stop myself and I honestly feel really bad for Ally even if I meant all of this to happen.

I didn't think she would take our relationship seriously but she did. I didn't like her, not like that but I didn't want to hurt her that bad.

I just wanted to tease her, that's all-okay maybe someone dared me to do this for some cash and maybe that made me want to do the dare but whatever, right now I just feel really guilty and weak.

I wanted to hurt her but not like this, this is too much and I know I have to do something, I have to fix this but I don't know how, Ally wouldn't dare come near me.

And that suddenly gave me an idea, if she wouldn't come near me, she would obviously come near Calum and he could fix her, just like before, I would fix all my mistakes.

I ruined their friendship, I'll fix it and hopefully, she'd be able to forgive me.

-Ally's P.O.V-

"Mate just wake her up we're gonna be late for breakfast." I heard a voice say, wait where am I?

"No man, look how peaceful she looks, I can't wake her up.." I heard a voice say below me, so am I sleeping on someone? How do I not remember a thing?

"Come on don't be a gentleman, food is waiting." I heard another voice say which made me slowly open my eyes, I couldn't see anything at first but then my vision started to be normal and the first thing I saw was a band poster, what?

"Oh good, the princess is finally awake." Luke said-wait Luke? Why am I with Luke?

"Do you want to come eat breakfast with us?" Calum said beside me and suddenly everything came back, Gab and I were no longer together, Gab cheated on me, Cal and Pete took me home, I slept with Calum. I SLEPT WITH CALUM holy cheeseballs.

"Erm no thanks, I'm-uh going home.." I awkwardly said and left the oh-so-comfy bed.

"You sure?" Calum asked me and I just nodded and smiled.

"Thanks," I quickly said before wearing my shoes, waving to the boys and leaving the room.

I knew what I did last night and I couldn't help but feel extremely awkward around Calum, I don't know if it's because of what happened or because of what happened after that, ugh life.

Suddenly, I felt my phone vibrate and I don't even remember having it, a text from Vivi, of course.

Vivi: IS U OK?!

I quickly sent a short reply.

Me: yes lol

And almost right after I press send, Vivi sent another text and we kinda had a conversation.

Vivi: don't lie to me fvcker, do u need me?

Me: who doesn't? *wink*

Vivi: aww but srsly, gurl do u need me rn bc i can come..

Me: come for who? :-)

Vivi: fvck off :-(

Me: haha, sure u can come over, bring the other girls?

Vivi: no need to mention it, we're on our way dont cry

Me: i'll try

Vivi: oHMYGOD ALLY DONT

Vivi: ALLY DONT U DARE CRY U BUTTHOLe

Me: i said i'll try d*ckhead

Vivi: holy sht we're near now omg Ally pls dont cry

Me: ughughguhgughugh k

Vivi: yaaay ily

Me: ilym bae

"Mom!" I yelled from my room.

"Yes sweetie?" Mom yelled from downstairs, this is basically what happens in the Porter Palace.

"The girls would be coming over." I yelled again and heard my mom reply a quick "Ok" before leaving the house, probably to clean the garden, the usual.

In the meantime, I would be thinking about a lot of things so might as well start now.

I’m admittedly a very emotional person. Even when I feel a slight peek of sadness, you would already see tears running down my face but this time, I'm not crying. In fact, I'm not that sad anymore and I kinda know why.

Last night, a lot happened, I got harassed and disrespected by the boy I thought liked me as much as I liked him. I felt safe around Calum and even cuddled with him which felt as if the entire world was spinning.

I don't exactly know why I'm feeling this way but it's probably because even when we had our ups and downs, he never gave up on me. He kept his promise from when we were both young even when I practically told him no to.

He believed in me when I, myself couldn't.

"Sup sis," I heard Patty say which immediately made me go back to reality.

"What?" I asked, not really annoyed but not in the mood.

"Geesh, someone's on her feminine thing.." She said and giggled which just made me shake my head.

"What do you need?" I asked, hoping that she would answer this time.

"I just want to know how you're feeling." She shrugged.

"Aw that's very sweet Pat, I'm okay, not that okay but just okay." I said and smiled.

"Do you need anything? Ice cream? Pizza?-" 

"Pat, it's alright I'm good." I said and chuckled.

"I hate it when you're sad." She said and pouted which melted my heart.

"And I love it when you're sweet." I said and heard her giggle.

"How come you're not so sad about all this?" Patty asked me which made me sigh.

"I guess I just saw it coming." I said and looked outside my window.

"How did you?" She said, coming closer to me.

"It's a long story Pat." I sighed and smiled at her.

"I have lots of time." She said and smiled at me.

"I'll tell you some other time okay?" I told her.

"Swear?" She asked me with hopeful eyes and suddenly the door opened and I heard a bunch of footsteps running, the girls.

I smiled before saying, "Promise."