42.1

-Calum's P.O.V-

"So who will you be asking to the school's dance now?" Luke casually asked me, the guys decided to stay at my house for a while because of two reasons, one, we had nothing to do and two, my house was the nearest from the school.

"Probably going by myself." I said and shrugged, it didn't really matter if I had a date or not, it was just a boring dance, when it's done we'll probably not remember a thing anymore.

"That sucks man," Harry said and patted my back, trying to comfort me.

"Hey that hurts! There's nothing wrong with going by yourself." Pete said, defending both me and him, but knowing Pete, it's mostly defending himself.

"Hey Luke," Harry said, completely ignoring Pete.

"Hey Harry," Luke mocked Harry.

"Did you ask Bea already?" He asked, oh that's right! Luke wanted to ask Bea so bad, I hope he did it and she said yes.

"Uh maybe?" Luke awkwardly said while playing with his fingers, he does that all the time whenever he's nervous about something.

"Tell us what happened Luke," I said, sounding completely like a girl on a sleepover but I didn't care at all.

"Uh she probably said yes, or not." Luke shrugged.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Pete said, almost yelling.

"Hey lower down your voice Pete, my mom's downstairs." I warned him and the others too.

"Oh sh*t, forgot." Luke said and pretended to zip his mouth.

"How's this?" Pete said in a very low voice.

"haha, very funny." I said and fake-laughed.

"Yeah back to the topic, Luke!" Harry said, probably excited about this.

"Okay, okay geesh, she said yes!" He happily said, we did our handshake and congratulated Luke, he may be one of the most confident student in school but when it comes to girls, he's shy as fvck.

"Congratulations mate, you did it!" Pete said and smiled at Luke, I, myself, feel very happy for Luke but I have this feeling that something isn't right, oh whatever I might just be hungry.

"Mom I did it." Luke said and bowed.

"Oh River boy," I said and chuckled, I used to call him that and suddenly stopped, I have no idea why but I just did.

"Hey, let's not bring that up," Luke whined, he didn't like that nickname but I did.

"Oh we should, River boy." I said and smirked, I can now feel the tension in this room, well, fake tension but that's kinda like the same thing if you ask me.

*THE NEXT DAY*

-Ally's P.O.V-

Vivi: Girls, get ready. We're going shopping.

Me: what why

Bea: THE SCHOOL DANCE IS TOMORROW THAT'S WHY

Me: i don't even have a date so

Hazel: same high five to that gurl

Vivi: you two still need to look nice

Me: fine what time?

Bea: NOW

Hazel: oh i cant im cleaning the bathroom rn

Vivi: ew, but no, around two maybe?

Me: okay cool

Bea: hmm okay where will we meet?

Hazel: two o'clock sounds fine

Vivi: you all must be outside my door exactly two o'clock

Me: i thought we were going to go shopping two?

Bea: im so lost rn

Vivi: changed my mind ;)

Hazel: ugh fine

Me: k gais im gonna read now bye

Bea: DONT FALL ASLEEP OKAY?

Me: do you want me to say ""OKAY.""

Bea: maybe

Hazel: guys this is getting boring

Vivi: agree

Me: well im soorry!

Bea: yea bye

Vivi: byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee erbreburdy.

Me: stfu

Vivi: bye ok bye

"Patty! Patty!" I yelled from my room, my door was open anyway so it wasn't really a hard thing to do.

"WHAT!?" She yelled back, her voice coming from the other end of the hallway which was also her room, woops?

"TELL MOM I'M GOING OUT!" Right when I said this I heard a bunch of footsteps coming from the stairs, somebody probably needed to go to the bathroom.

"TELL HER YOURSELF!" Patty yelled and laughed, ohkay then.

"Hi it's mom, tell me what?" Mom said, panting.

"Oh uh hi mom, I'm going shopping with the girls later." I said and chuckled, so it was my mom who was going up the stairs, wow.

"What time?" She asked, she was already calm so she had her normal voice already.

"I should be at Vivi's by two." I said and checked the time, 11:34 pm, just enough time to relax and get ready.

"Alright, tell me when you're leaving, I'll drive you there." Mom said, already leaving the room.

I yelled a "Thanks Mom!" and continued with my reading, I was currently reading The One by Kiera Cass, The Selection series is probably the best one yet, in my opinion.

I'll be reading for probably thirty minutes and then I'll start preparing. Oh shoot, what about my lunch? I'll just go text Vivi real quick.

Me: before actually shopping, let's eat lunch first ok

Vivi: nah im on diet

Me: k does Maccas sound good?

Vivi: ughhh yes k bye

Me: byeeeeee luv u

Vivi: ugh whatever, im actually getting ready already lol, u?

Me: reading meh

Vivi: whEN WILL YOU GET READY, both me and Bea already are!

Me: soon.. wb Hazey?

Vivi: if ur late i swear.. idrk lol i'll ask her later

Me: i wont ok, i'll read for like thirty minutes only.

Vivi: better make sure.

Me: k byeeeeee ur wasting my time lol

Vivi: hurtfulll!

Me: im mean lyk that

Vivi: :-(

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[A/N] I won't be updating this week bc i have exams ugh dont hate me ily bye ((new cover doe))