12

-Ally's P.O.V-

"Are you excited?" I asked Hazel, she looks so nervous and all  obviously because of what she's wearing, she's so covered yet she thinks she's exposing too much, she's not used to all this and I understand her but she doesn't have to cover every single part of her body I mean this is a party.

"Not really, what if people make fun of me?" Hazel said in a sad tone.

"Why would people make fun of you?" Vivi answered her this time which means she's done fixing her hair, which also means she will be fixing my hair now.

"This is my first time, they would just tease me about everything." Hazel sighed and brushed her perfectly straightened hair, she told us she's more comfortable with straight hair and her hair was already straight so it wasn't hard to do.

"Nonsense, just enjoy okay? Ally c'mon it's your turn!" Vivi yelled from the bathroom, I just nodded at Hazel and left to go have my hair done.

-Vivi's P.O.V-

"I noticed something." I told Ally once I closed the bathroom's door. I don't want Hazel to hear what I'm about to say and I know it's really mean to talk behind someone's back but I'm just really curious and all, why is she so afraid of dressing up like you don't need a coat to go to a party.

"And what did you notice?" Ally asked while removing her head band, she wanted her hair to be in a fishtail braid so that she wouldn't need to fix her hair from time to time.

"Hazel's so scared of the party, is she like hiding something?" I honestly asked.

"What do you mean?" Ally looked at me with a confused face, I'm probably talking nonsense right now but I just don't understand why she needs to cover herself so much.

"Who would wear a coat to a party?" I asked and saw Ally gulp, what is the meaning of this?

"She's Hazel, you know she-she's not used to all this." She stuttered, I have a bad feeling she knows something that I don't and that annoys me, we promised not to keep secrets from each other and look what she's doing now, I thought she took promises seriously.

"So fishtail braid right?" I asked, trying to change the topic. I'm just going to ask about this later at the party when she's a little tipsy, Ally doesn't drink a lot but she still do and whenever she's tipsy, she's the most honest person in the world, I wonder what she'll be like when she's actually drunk.

"I was thinking, just put it up in a sassy ponytail and curl the ends, is that alright?" She suggested.

"Perfect, let me just curl your hair first." I said, I'm the one who usually does all the hair and makeup here because Ally doesn't really do all those things and well Hazel is different.

----

After three hours, we were finally all ready for the party.

Ally wore a maroon skater skirt with a plain black shirt but added a fake-gold necklace to make her outfit stand out, she wore some rings and bracelets but still looked really simple and cute.

Her hair was up in a sassy-looking ponytail and was curled at the end, her red lipstick will really catch a lot of attention since her face is still the same, the lipstick just popped out. She wore a black pair of cone heels, overall she looked gorgeous if I do say so myself.

Hazel was petite so she wore a dark-colored sleeveless dress with some tights, I told her not to wear those but she insisted. She also brought a black coat with her which makes no sense but she said she'll probably remove it once the dancing starts. She also wore her contacts so that no one in the party insults her, that's what she said.

She wear some bright-colored heels just to add color and a bunch of bracelets, it doesn’t go with her dress but she told me she wanted to wear a lot, it makes her comfortable so let her be.

 Finally, I wore a gold-sequined top with a flowy and laced black skirt, pretty simple if you ask me but I focused on my hair, I curled my hair and wore a black headband, it looks pretty nice if you ask me so I'm pretty proud of what I did. My shoes are just some plain black heels, I didn't really feel like I should dress up so I didn't put much effort on my outfit but it looks okay though.

"Alright, let's go!" Ally yelled and we quickly got our purses, Ian was already waiting for us three downstairs so we don't really have to worry about transportation.

----

"You look beautiful girls," Kim's mom complimented us all, she was the one checking the invitations and all which I don't understand why, shouldn't she be with Kim right now? Psh.

"Thank you Mrs. Edwards." I politely said while the other girls just smiled, we entered the huge room and saw almost everyone from our class there, I guess we weren't early.

-Calum's P.O.V-

"Hey mate look who just arrived!" Pete told me and I automatically looked at the entrance and saw Vivi, Hazel and Ally looking oh-so-pretty. Ally wore a simple dress but it still looks amazing on her, she looks so amazing tonight, just like a princess.

She caught me staring so I immediately faced my friends, they were all silently laughing at me which made me turn bright red, great now I look like a tomato.

"Whoa there look at that Beatrice chick," Luke said after a few minutes, I looked at the entrance door and saw Bea looking gorgeous, she dresses up like a princess, I swear. 

She wore a red bandage skater dress that looks amazing on her if I may add and some ankle boots. Pretty plain and simple but she looked like a star. She'll obviously be getting compliments and I have a feeling she'll be more famous than Kim, I mean Kim's a flirty girl and Bea is more of the kind and polite one, people would definitely like her more than Kim which is bad to say since this is Kim's party but at least I'm honest.

"Hey Cal stop daydreaming about Ally." Pete said.

"He's daydreaming about Bea Pete." 

"Or maybe both since Cal's a bad boy."

"Guys stop." I said since I'm seriously embarrassed right now, the party's not yet even started and my friends are already acting drunk and hyper, oh geesh.

"Hey Cal," I heard a soft, feminine voice say and when I turned around I saw Bea and she was close, and by close I mean super close to my body which made me awkwardly cough and step back, this is so awkward what is wrong with me.

"Hey Bea," I replied and smiled at her, my friends left us to go talk to some students but I really know why they left us alone, they wanted me to flirt with Bea but I don't even like her, sure she's pretty and all but Ally's the only girl on my mind, I'm so cheesy I know.

"You look good." She complimented me which made me blush a little, yes I am still the same, weak Calum. I'm not used to people complimenting me so don't blame me.

"You look pretty as well." I complimented her too and had a little conversation with her, our conversation had to stop since the party was going to start but I offered her to seat with us and she gladly said yes, I guess we're pretty close friends now.