45

-Ally's P.O.V-

"Where are you taking me." I asked bluntly, it didn't even sound like a question but I didn't care, he can't just drag me out of the room for no reason while I was in the middle of having fun

"Home, you need to rest." Calum replied with no emotion at all, I still can't believe this.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked and as I guessed, he didn't reply.

After a few minutes he suddenly spoke, "You were drunk, you didn't know what you-"

"Excuse me? I knew what I was doing." I interrupted him, if he wanted to have an argument then we'll have one.

"No, let's not argue right now okay?" He sighed.

"Nope, I was with my boyfriend and you stole me from him." I said, I wasn't sober yet but I pretty much knew what I was saying and I meant it.

"I didn't steal you from him, I saved you." He said and chuckled.

"Oh so should I say thank you now?" I asked in a dramatic tone, who does he think he is?

"Actually, yes." He smirked which made me almost puke in his car, wait was this even his car?

"Whose car is this?" I asked, I pretty much disliked Calum right now and I didn't want to be with him but if he's driving me home then we might as well have a conversation.

"Pete's." He replied, I guess I'm the only one who wants a conversation here because that kids, is how you end a conversation.

"Wow conversation killer, nice." Like I said before, I was pretty tipsy so I couldn't really control myself that much, I was still my confident self but I don't know why, it had been an hour I guess?

He just chuckled in response, how am I supposed to have a nice conversation with him if he keeps ending the conversation and keeps acting as if he doesn't want me with him right now?

"Do you not like me?" I sweetly asked and smiled at him.

"You're drunk Ally, get some rest this will be a long drive." Calum told me.

"Am not! Yeah that's why I wanna talk to youu." I said in a childish voice, I didn't want to be in this car and be silent all the time and plus, I was too hyper to rest.

"Just close your eyes and sleep." Calum said, completely ignoring the fact that I was trying my best to make him face me.

"STOP THE CAR!" I suddenly yelled which of course, cause the car to stop and made me almost hit the thing in front, it's a good thing I wore seatbelts. Oh wait, I didn't.

I looked down and saw one of Calum's arm wrapped securely around my waist, causing me to stay still. Aw that's why I didn't hit the thing.

"Yes," Calum said and chuckled, damn I should stop saying what's on my mind.

"Yes you should." Calum smirked and once again, I got embarrassed.

"Why'd you tell me to stop?" He asked me and I shrugged and closed my eyes, in case he wanted to ask me again, he'll know that I won't be paying attention.

I heard him sigh before driving again, I slowly opened my eyes and looked at Calum, I didn't stare at him, no that'd be creepy. I just observed him.

Calum is no ordinary fella. He's so cute like a little puppy but then four seconds later he turns into this sexy little sh*t. He's so sexy, he's just a ball of Australian sex. Also, he's the only person on this planet who still looks hot while wearing an Adventure Time watch.

Woah what the hell did I just think of? No, I did not just say all of that, ohmygod.

"What are you looking at?" Calum said, interrupting my thoughts but by the smirk plastered on his face, I knew that he knew what I was doing.

"Just observing your face, you have a big nose dude." I said and giggled.

"Yeah I get that a lot, now please rest." He said but I wasn't gonna listen to him.

"What if mom and dad gets mad at me for partying?" A thought suddenly entered my mind, what if I'll be grounded for a whole week?

"They do know you went right?" Calum asked me seriously but all I did was shrug because honestly, I really didn't know, probably forgot lol.

"I'll just explain to them when we get there then." He said and that almost made me hug him, he was too sweet and caring it makes me wanna kidnap him and name him Jerry and make him pretend to be a mouse, woah, wait what the fvck?!

"Cal," I said, using the old nickname I had for him.

"Yes Al?" He said, using his old nickname for me, I loved hearing him say that.

"Will you ever leave me?" I said, already feeling tired.

After a few seconds I was about to fall asleep but then I heard Calum say, "Of course I won't." which automatically made me smile.

"Promise?" I said, like a little girl and giggled.

He chuckled before responding, "I promise." And that was the only thing I needed to hear so I slowly closed my eyes and took a nap.

-Calum's P.O.V-

"Hey Al, wake up we're here." I whispered while gently tapping her arm.

I heard her groan and move a little but her eyes were still close. "Ally wake up." I said a little bit louder this time, causing her to quickly open her eyes.

"Ohmygod, I can't see!" She said while covering and wiping her eyes.

"That's what you get for opening your eyes that quick." I said and chuckled.

"What the hell Calum!?" She suddenly yelled which cause me to move back a little.

"Erm, we're here." I awkwardly said while scratching the back of my neck.

"Where's Gab? Why am I with you?" She said and confusion was all over her face, I see she didn't remember a thing about the car ride.

"You don't remember?" I asked.

"Well duh! Last time I checked I was with Gab and he saved me from a guy." She slurred, oh I bet she forgot the part where they almost had s*x.

"That's it? Nothing else?" I asked, hoping her answer was a yes.

"Yes now go away from me you jerk!" She said and opened the door but I immediately grabbed her arm.

"Close the door, we need to talk." I started but all she did was roll her eyes and open the door.

"GAB IS ONLY USING YOU FOR YOUR BODY!" I spat which automatically made me regret it, by the look on Ally's face, she didn't like it too.

"Leave me, leave my life just please don't come near me ever again you fvcker." She spat and slammed the door shut, causing me to just stare at her and wonder why I did that.

 I was such a jerk.