27

-Ally's P.O.V-

"So are you two finally dating?" Patty asked me.

"You know you should concentrate on doing your homework," I answered, completely ignoring her question. Calum's gonna come over tonight and I don't want Patty to be like this when he's here.

"Is that a yes?" She asked me, why does she always think we're gonna date? 

"It's never gonna happen." I whispered to myself but Patty heard it, I don't know how, she just did.

"You never know," She told me, she knows about my little crush on Calum, I told her that before, she was still so young that time but she understood me, more than any of my friends older than her. She even understood me better than myself, that's Patty.

"Look, do you still like him?" Patty asked me which made me drop the item I was holding which luckily was a paper towel, phew.

I picked it up and mumbled a no, I hope Patty stops now, I'm clearly not comfortable.

"You're lying, why keep it?" She asked me which annoyed me, when will she ever stop?

"Stop okay, just stop." I said and left the living room, I know I sounded a bit mean to my sister but she deserved it, I wasn't even that rude, in fact I was polite.

I prepared some chips in case Calum's hungry and a glass of water, like I said before, he's still a guest and I have to treat him right.

After a few minutes I got a text message from Calum saying that he was already outside, he said he decided not to knock because he was too lazy, of course.

"Are you serious?" I said immediately after I opened the door, Calum was just there, standing in front of me looking like a dork.

"A cute dork," He said interrupting my thoughts, wait what.

"I was thinking aloud again," I tend to do this a lot and I hate myself for it, it sucks.

"Great, aren't you gonna ask me to come inside?" He asked me which made me blush, great way to embarrass yourself Ally, good job.

"So.. oh hi Patty!" Calum yelled, Patty just smirked and smiled at him, she's acting like this obviously because of what happened a while ago, ugh.

"Let's go upstairs," I said and grabbed the bowl of chips, Calum offered to carry the glasses of water which was really nice of him.

-Calum's P.O.V-

"Nice room," I said right when I went inside her room, it's just the typical room with a little twist, it looks very Tumblr but with posters and pictures only, no christmas lights and all.

"Thanks." She replied.

"Last time I went in here it was so clean." I joked.

"A lot can happen in a year." She said in a serious tone, right..

"So what do you wanna talk about?" I asked trying not to be awkward.

"Oh yeah that's right I did invite you," She said and just looked at me while smiling. I just looked at her too, waiting for her to talk.

"Oh uh um you see I had this like imagination thing about Bea," She said while playing with her fingers, still the same old Ally.

"Like you know she was so mean and all and I wanted to know what that means." She said.

"Um I'm not a fortune teller or something you know?" I told her, why was she asking me that?

"No but you see, your smart and I feel like you can give me advices and all, just like last time." She said, not even looking at me.

"Just like last time," I whispered only to myself, I didn't want Ally to hear that and thankfully, she didn't.

"So, what made you think it means something?" I asked her.

"Um well you see last time I had a dream, something happened." She explained which is really confusing.

"I don't get it." I simply said and chuckled, how am I supposed to help her? I didn't know this was gonna be a serious talk, I thought she just wanted to hangout or something.

"You're gonna make fun of me," She said.

"I won't, I promise." I said which automatically made me regret it, great.

"No-no, I won't yeah." I said awkwardly.

She sighed before finally saying, "I had a-uh dream about um you and you were uh yeah so now look we're friends again," She told me sounding very nervous.

"You had a dream about me aye?" I said trying to enlighten the mood.

"Yeah so what does my little imagination mean?" She asked me again.

"You mean vision?" She keeps saying "little imagination" which is quiet funny.

"Right yeah I meant vision." She said and walked around her room.

"Look, if you're thinking that Bea is faking this all, she isn't. She's a great girl you know? She won't do anything mean, she won't hurt you." I told her, it's true. Right when I first had a conversation with Bea I knew she was nice.

"Wha-what makes you say that." She said and sat on her bed.

"Say that she's a great girl?" I asked her, she just nodded.

"Well don't you think she's a great girl-"

"Stop saying she's a great girl!" Ally yelled interrupting me, she also stood up which made me back away a little, what is going on.

"I-I just I'm sorry," She apologized.

"Alright, um I know Bea's a nice girl, you know that too. Your vision means nothing, maybe Bea was mean but that's in the past, she's a-a great girl." I said.

"You don't understand," She whispered making me walk towards her.

"What do I don't understand?" I whispered back, I was now in front of her, really.

"This-this means something Cal," She whispered, her eyes looking directly at mines making me feel weak, her eyes were always beautiful, even when we were younger.

"What do you think it means?" I whispered back.

She paused for a moment before finally answering, "What if she isn't really a great girl?"

I sighed, Ally and her trust issues, "I guess we'll find out." I said and smiled at her, she doesn't have to worry about these things, it's nothing.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

[A/N] My school will be starting tomorrow ((i know it sux)) so I'll be updating once/twice a week from now on. 

Thanks for reading Promise? and I hope you'll read it until the very end, love u gais.