41

>>FAST FORWARD TO DATE YAY>> 

-Ally's P.O.V-

"You can't just be together after one date Al," Calum said, stroking my cheek.

"But Cal, we really like each other, so it's worth a shot." I said and smiled, I really did like Gab, I know I had some conscience but now I know my true feelings.

"Nonsense, you don't like him. You like me, silly!" Calum said, sticking his tongue out.

"The past is in the past, let it go." I said, quoting the song from Frozen.

"Let it go, let it go.." Calum started to sing, no matter how much I want to forget about Calum, he keeps coming back. He;s too adorable and perfect to forget.

"Cal keep quiet!" I said while laughing.

"Make me," He said and smirked.

I had no idea what I was doing but one thing I was sure of is that Cal was such a great kisser.

"I had been calling you for-what the hell are you doing!?" I heard Patty's loud voice which immediately woke me up, well that was weird.

"What?" I asked, clearly confused and tired.

"You were hugging your pillow and kissing it, seriously now?" She said and laughed, i wAS WHAT!?

"What the he-why were you calling me?" I sleepily asked.

"It's 2 pm, the girls are downstairs." She said which immediately made me panic, oh shoot the date.

"Got it, tell them I'll be down in a minute." I said, already starting to get up.

"Nah, we're already here." Vivi's voice said from behind the door.

"Can we come in or are you naked in there?" Bea chirped.

"Why would I be naked if my sister was inside my room?" I yelled and slowly, the door opened, revealing three girls whom I love and hate at the same time.

"Didn't think of that, woops?" Bea said, I just laughed at her and brushed my hair.

"When's the date again?" Hazel asked me, Vivi was clearly not interested on helping me but it's alright, I understand her.

"He'll be here at four." I casually said but then realized that it was two o'clock.

"Sh*t, two hours to get ready, hurry and shower. NOW." Bea yelled at me, i was about to get my phone since you know the music and all when I felt strong hands grab my arm, Bea then yanked me to the bathroom.

"No, hurry up." She said seriously which almost made me laugh, she was like my mom when it comes to dates and everything.

"Okay mom," I mumbled but heard Vivi laugh, I mentally patted my back, feeling proud.

----

I was in my denim jeans, my black cardigan and my white converse. I just wore a plain white shirt just so that my outfit would be plain and simple, the girls let me choose what to wear and they said it's alright, they'll be making my makeup stand out.

"Just stay still please, we only have an hour left and your hair is still a mess." Vivi said, she told us that she would be helping me on my makeup, if I like Gab, then she'll be okay with it.

"Thanks," I said and smiled at her.

"You girls, what would look nice with her outfit?" Vivi yelled, the other two was in my bedroom while me and Vivi were in my bathroom.

"Waves and a necklace!" Bea yelled back.

"Choose the accessories please!" Vivi yelled again.

----

"Do you like it?" Gab said, he gave me a charm bracelet with the letter G on it, an A, and the letters A and G both inside a heart. Also along with those, the moon.

"I love it, why's there the moon though?" I asked since I was dying to know why.

"I uh like you a lot, to the moon and back." He said and smiled really wide, aw..

"Aw, that's so cute." I said and pecked his lips but once my lips touch his, he immediately wraps his arms around me, making me not stop but don't get me wrong, I love this feeling.

"You're cute," He said and pecked my lips again.

"Not as cute as you," I said, sticking my tongue out.

"Nope, babe you're cuter." He said and winked.

"We're not having this argument." I said and chuckled.

"I agree," He said and kissed me again, causing me to make a very girly sound also known as a giggle.

"Woah, you're amazing." He then said, causing me to like him more.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

[A/N] short update bc school gah. Gab+Ally=Gaby lol sounds cute heh.

Please don't be ghost readers, I beg! :-(