20

-Ally's P.O.V-

"I don't think that'll work, he won't even look at me." I replied, we're currently trying to find a way on how to confront Calum, he won't even look at me so approaching him simply won't work.

"Well I can't think of something better." Hazel said, her plan was to approach Calum once he's alone which is really hard since Calum is always with his friends.

"Well um maybe it's really done?" Bea asked which shocked me, what the hell is she trying to say?

"Excuse me?" I asked in a sassy tone.

"I mean what if your friendship is really done now, you both dislike each other so that's fine right?" Bea said which annoyed the crap out of me, if she's gonna speak like this then she can't seat with us.

"Are you out of your mind? Ally wants to be friends with Calum now." Vivi said, Bea was so shy a while ago but now that she's really seating with us, she's so mean and impolite.

"I was just saying my opinion," Bea said.

"I thought you wanted to be friends with us?" I asked her that was the reason she wanted to seat with us in the first place, to be one of the cool girls but she's just ugh I don't even know anymore.

"I do, I really do." She told me which is pretty confusing, I don't understand this girl.

"Then why are you being mean?" Hazel asked her this time which only made Bea chuckle.

"Since when is saying your opinion mean?" She said, she has confidence which she didn't have a while ago when she asked us, she changed after a few hours?

"Look, I don't know what your deal is but what you said is very rude, Ally here wants to be friends with Calum again and-"

"Calum is clearly showing he doesn't want to anyway." She interrupted Vivi and that's when we all lost it, she can't just say those things to us.

"Stand up and fvcking leave." Vivi said in a monotone, who does this Bea girl think she is?

"Ciao motherfvckers." She smirked and then left, oh God what is wrong with this girl-

"Hello Ally?" Hazel said which brought me back to reality, what the heck was I even thinking?

"Uh what?" I said, clearly confused. I don't know what that was a while ago but it has something to do with Bea, I wasn't dreaming nor daydreaming, did my mind just think of something really weird? Probably..

"Are you even listening?" Hazel asked and I didn't know what to say, I looked around the table and only saw Vivi and Hazel which made me smile, okay no sign of Bea yet.

"Uh yeah?" It came out more of a question, sometimes I really suck at lying.

"Okay, what were we talking about then?" Vivi said which made me panic, oh no.

"Um on how I'll talk to Calum?" I guessed, my mind did imagine something about that topic so maybe that's what they're talking about?

"Hmp, lucky guess." Vivi said, I really didn't understand why my mind thought of those things, Bea was so rude and impolite and well that isn't really her right? I mean, she's this sweet, innocent new girl and she can't possibly say those rude things.

"Uh hi.." Speaking of the devil, she's here.

"Hey Bea, come sit down." Vivi said, all Hazel did was smile at her, she has trust issues so both me and Vivi understand that, and I didn't say anything at all, I didn't even smile at her.

"Hi Ally," She said and something in her voice told me she's planning something, maybe it's because of that little imagination of mine a while ago, yeah that's probably it.

"Hello." I simply said and drank some water, it's just so weird, I wasn't dreaming at all, I have no idea how that happened but I'm sure it means something.

 "So what were you girls talking about?" Bea said which made me slightly choke, okay this can't be happening, it's gonna happen oh my God, and my imagination will come to life.

"Are you okay?" Hazel whispered to me, I just nodded and laughed at myself, great.

"Sorry for embarrassing myself, you may continue now." I said.

"You are so dumb sometimes." Vivi joked and told Bea everything, I overheard her say some of their ideas and I can't help but look at Bea's reaction, she seemed impressed so I don't think she's really that type of person, my mind was just probably imagining things again.

"Those ideas are pretty nice but you know what'll surely work?" Bea asked us all, oh no here comes the part where she says something really, really rude..

"What?" I asked, slightly yelling.

"You should do it the same way, in a closet for seven minutes, maybe even more." She said and smirked at me, I know what she's thinking but I ignored that right now, maybe this is one of her plans? Okay stop it Ally, you just imagined that okay, and it’s not true. Bea is a good girl, she'll be a great friend and she even suggested something so calm down Ally.

"Ohmygod, that's great!" Vivi chirped, clearly so excited.

"But won't we need a lot of help?" Hazel asked, I guess she's a little bit comfortable with Bea now, I mean who wouldn’t right? She's a great girl.

"The boys will help us then! Let's go talk to them." Bea happily said.

"But Calum will be with them for sure." I said which is true, they're always together.

"Not if I get in the way, I'll go talk to Calum while you girls talk with the boys, alright?" Her idea made me feel something strange, I'm not sure if I like it or not but I have a feeling it'll work but I also have a feeling something else will happen that'll hurt me, I'm so confused.

"Great plan, come on we have to do it now before lunch break's over!" Vivi said while already standing up, I checked the time and saw that we still had fifteen minutes, good enough.

"I'll go first and once me and Calum leaves, go okay?" Bea said, I have a weird feeling they'll do something I don't like, I know Bea isn't that type of girl but I don't know I guess I'm just really worried.

"Don't worry, I won't do anything to Calum." Bea whispered in my ear before leaving, holy flop was she reading my mind or something? That's hella weird.

-Luke's P.O.V-

"Hi guys," Bea said, interrupting my joke, I never really liked this girl.

"Heyy!" We all said in sync which then made us all laugh, oh great.

"Sorry for interrupting but I really need to talk to Calum right now," She said, what?

"Um okay go." Harry calmly said and went back to eating.

"I meant alone, can I borrow him first?" She said which is so weird, this girl is up to something.

"Yeah sure go." Pete said, I have a strange feeling something will happen, I have to go follow them.

They soon left and after a few seconds I decided to go follow them but then I got interrupted by some people greeting us, Ally, Vivi and Hazel.

"Hi girls," I flirted just to make them feel comfortable around us.

"Hi we need to tell you something important." Vivi said which automatically made me sit down.

"You see, Ally over here did something terrible and now she wants her and Calum to be friends again, we have a plan but we'll need your help." Vivi explained, I knew Ally would do something, Calum obviously gave up on her but now she'll be the one who'll say sorry and try, this is like a movie, a very, very interesting love story.

'So, will you help us?" Vivi asked us, I really wanted to say yes already because Calum is so different, he did fight for Ally and she didn't even thank him so that's pretty harsh, but now Ally wants them to be friends again, this is so confusing yet interesting.

We both looked at each other before finally responding, "We're in."