46

-Calum's P.O.V-

"You were currently inside a dark room, glancing around nervously, you see somber portraits staring at you from behind layers of dust, seemingly penetrating your very being. Cold, hesitant light streams in through a cracked window, casting eerie shadows on the walls." Pete told us all, we were all currently trying to scare each other just to forget about things.

It had been a week since my small incident with Ally and I'm still not over it. I can't believe she actually told me to leave her life, I mean did she really mean it?

"As you walk forward, you can't help but feel that someone is following you. Whirling around, you see nothing but the empty hallway and the faces in the portraits staring at you. 'Turn back' they seem to say, but you swallow a nervous whimper and continue into the dark bowels of the house." Pete continued, making Harry gulp loudly causing all of us to laugh at him.

"You enter a dark room in the center of the house. Shadows seem to swirl around your feet, sucking you in. In a burst of panic, you fumble for a light switch. You flip it up and down frantically, but the room remains immersed in darkness-"

"STOP!" Harry yelled, interrupting Pete.

"What? Somebody's scared already?" Pete joked, causing Pete to hide his face.

"It's not even that scary." Luke said and snorted.

"Says the one who almost yelled." I continued, just because I wanted to joke around too.

"Yeah right, but I didn't." He said and crossed his arms like a four-year-old kid.

"What do we do now?" Pete asked us all, school was done. We will be finally graduating next week and we had nothing to do to kill time.

"I don't know, I'll probably just leave now." I asked, already feeling bored. I just wanted to be alone and think about my life, I would be starting university soon and I don't even know if Ally would ever talk to me again, we promised each other that we would go to college together but look what happened.

"You're no fun mate." Luke said and lightly hit my arm.

"We have nothing to do anyways," I tried to find a reason just to leave.

"Fine, you need some time alone to think. We understand." Harry said and smiled at me.

"Both of you are no fun." Luke whined.

"Come on, I'll drive you home?" Pete asked me, I guess only Luke didn't understand but I don't blame him, he's a very happy guy, he doesn't take his problems seriously unlike everyone else.

"Goddamit you guys suck." Luke finally gave up and walked to the kitchen, probably to get something to eat/drink.

"Yeah sure," I answered Pete and slowly wore my shoes, ready to leave.

"Let's go?" Pete asked me and I just nodded, I wanted to go home so badly, being with the guys makes me happy but sometimes you just have to be alone.

-Ally's P.O.V-

I was not only currently sad, I was devastated, betrayed, abandoned, in shock and felt so bad I wanted to die but life doesn't work that way.

I can't believe this, I can't believe myself. Why didn't I listen to Calum when I knew he was right? Why is this happening to me? Why did he lie to me and leave me right after? 

*FLASHBACK*

"Come on babe, don't be like that." Gab whispered in my ear, he wanted to do something right now and it's bothering me that he's forcing me to do it.

"No-no, please not now." I whispered back, already shaking. I knew one day this was going to happen, I knew Calum was right the whole time, I just wanted to believe in Gab, I thought ha changed but I definitely thought wrong.

"Don't be such a b*tch, I know you want me too babe." He spoke loudly and this time, I could no longer fight the tears.

"Aw, don't cry babe this won't hurt." He whispered and smirked which already made me want to puke, I can't believe this is actually happening, can this be all just a dream?

I pinched myself and almost yelled when I didn't wake up, this was all true.

"This aint a dream babe, this is real life now fvcking cooperate will you?" He suddenly yelled which made me flinch, he grabbed my face and forcefully connected his lips with mine, I didn't kiss back though because why would I?

"Kiss back b*tch!" He yelled as I continued to sob, this can't be real.

"I-I thought.." Was all I managed to say, I was too scared and weak.

"Of course I didn't like you b*tch, you're hot as fvck but definitely not my type." He said and chuckled, I felt nothing even if he insulted me because I was too scared, too fragile.

"Now obey, relax and have some fun." He said and smirked.

"I can't believe this." I whispered only to myself but somehow he heard it which made him slap me. Hard, I already knew there was a giant red mark on my face but now all I really cared about was my dignity and well you know, my body.

"Believe it b*tch." He said before ripping my shirt, I was only left with my bra and all I could really do was cry and wait until this was all done.

"If you fvcking tell the cops, I will hurt your precious family." Was the last thing he said before I zoned out, him playing with my body felt nothing, he didn't go too far, all he did was feel me but still, I didn't know what to feel nor do.

I was harrased, in pain and most of all, lost.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I ran away, yes ran away from that bastard. I knew this was gonna happen but I didn't assume it to happen today.

I was currently crying in the middle of an empty road but I didn't care, even if a car hits me I don't mind, I just want this all to end.

My ripped clothes was the only thing I had left, I can't believe that happened to me, I was still a virgin, until now but what he did ruined me.

I may be existing right now but I'm pretty sure I'm no longer living.

"Ally?" A manly voice interrupted my thoughts and when I looked up I couldn't help but to cry some more.