51.2

-Vivi's P.O.V-

"Would you tell me what happened?" Ally said after a few minutes of silence.

"He just te-texted me.." I said and grabbed my phone from my bedside table, unlocked it and gave it to Ally, I couldn't handle reading the text message again.

"He's such a jerk, how could he do this to you?" Ally said, right after I read this text I went over to Ian's house and once he opened the door with a wide smile, he immediately slammed it shut.

"I-I tried my best to ta-talk to him but he just," I said and sniffed, I couldn't stop crying this doesn't feel real, in a bad way.

"Shh, it's okay, you'll get over him soon." And that's when I snapped.

"No I won't fvcking get over him Ally. Don't you get it? I loved him and still do, he just broke my heart with a simple text that's fvcking bullsh*t! I was always there for him even if he was acting so damn strange. I didn't leave his side and he just fvcking breaks me right after." I said all at once and began to cry some more.

"Vivi, I think you need a rest, you want a cupcake?" She asked me which made me turn red.

"I'm currently suffering from a break up and you ask if I want a fvcking cupcake?" I asked her while still crying, she just nodded and I couldn't even believe her now.

I grabbed the cupcakes forcefully from her hands and saw her smile weakly, yeah right.

I then threw it as hard as I could on the ground and watch it explode and break, a perfect cupcake ruined by a goddamn monster that is me.

"Vivi!" Ally yelled and quickly got some paper towels to clean the mess I created.

"I don't need a fvcking cupcake I need Ian!" I yelled and my eyes quickly saw a picture of me and Ian hugging which made me sob and cover my face.

"Vivi, you'll get over it soon okay? Why won't you rest for a bit while I clean this mess." Ally said and bit her lip, I created a huge mess and she has to clean this all by herself, I suddenly feel sorry.

"Don't fvcking tell me what to do!" I yelled, that wasn't what I was planning to say at all.

"Vivi I know you're upset but please calm down." She hushed me and began cleaning the floor.

"You don't understand-"

"Would you please stop telling me that I don't understand!? If you don't remember, I was recently used and was played by my ex-boyfriend." She yelled, interrupting me.

"I-I.." I couldn't even dare say a thing to her.

"So please just stop whining, this is what I felt before, maybe even more." She said, tears already streaming down her face.

"You're such a wh*re." I mumbled, not meaning it at all.

"I was fvcking crushed Vivi, crushed." Ally whispered while still cleaning the mess.

"Well you had Calum to take care of you, you had a guy take care of you because of a guy. What a slut you are." I mumbled the last part to myself out of anger.

"I'm fvcking here for you do you not see that!?" She yelled at me.

"Yeah you're here to clean my mess so I don't need you, I already have a nanny." I said and smirked, I have no idea what I was saying but hopefully, Ally would understand my position.

"If I were you I would just say thank you." Ally told me and wiped her face.

"Thanks for cleaning my room peasant." I snorted.

"Please stop being so rude." Ally mumbled which made me chuckle.

"Aw you're so weak, probably why Gab easily played with you." I said and regretted it afterwards.

"Ally I-"

"Save it." She said and angrily stood up, raced her middle finger at me and left my room.

What just happened?

-Ally's P.O.V-

My muscles were clenching and I get a bit of an adrenaline rush. Who gave her the right to talk to me like that? I know what happened to her was terrible but what happened to be isn't less painful. In fact, it was more difficult to handle my problem since I was used. She wasn't.

I just don't understand why she has to be so rude towards me, it isn't my fault Ian broke up with her. I guess she just needs space, I know Vivi didn't mean all that but it still hurt coming out of her mouth.

"Hello honey how's Vivi?" Mom asked while reading her magazine.

"Oh erm stuffs happen." I awkwardly said and quickly went to my room.

I checked my phone and saw that I had two new messages, one from Cal and one from an unknown number, I opened the one from Cal first.

Cal: hey what happened to Vivi? :-(

Me: long story.

I then opened the one from an unknown number and immediately gasped.

Unknown Number: poor little Vivi, who's next? ;)

Me: who are you?

So was this all just a silly game? Who's this Unkown texter and what does he want from me and my friends? After a few seconds my phone went on, two new messages from anon.

Unknown Number: just some little boy, wanna play a game?

Unknown Number: oh nevermind, im already playing anyway.