44.3

[A/N] all i can say is ohmygod.

-Calum's P.O.V-

"Where's Ally?" I asked Vivi.

"Somewhere over the rainbow," She started to sing, I knew asking her was a bad idea. Her and Ian were currently grinding on each other and of course they were both drunk.

I quickly sent a text to Pete, asking him if he saw Ally but after two minutes, the message was left unseen which meant that he didn't hear his phone go on or it was on silent.

"Have you seen the others?" I asked Ian, hoping that he was at least, a little bit sober.

"Yup." He said and smiled at me, oh thank God.

"Where?" I asked.

"I don't know," He said and chuckled, yeah I was wrong.

I was just worried since I saw what that guy did to Ally and when Gab jumped in, I decided to leave since he was indeed her boyfriend, I was just her friend. If someone had to save her, it should be Gab, not me.

"Hey Cal-Pal!" I heard Luke yell, he was with Bea, obviously, and I could see that Bea wasn't having a good time but since she was a bit tipsy, she smiled widely at me.

"What?" I asked, confused by his remarks.

"Cal is my pal that is why I call him Cal-Pal." Luke said seriously which made me chuckle.

"Yeah okay, have you seen Ally?" I asked, sounding worried.

"Why? Is it her turn to be fvcked?" Bea said and giggled when Luke covered her mouth.

"What do you mean? No!" I yelled, embarrassed.

"I'm sorry Cal-Pal but we haven't seen her anywhere! Try asking Harry Potter." He said and walked away, I was about to ask him what he meant when I realized that he was referring to Harry.

"Oh Luke," I whispered to myself and chuckled.

-Ally's P.O.V-

"You promised me you wouldn't leave my side.." Hazel said once we entered the kitchen to go get some drinks.

"I know and I'm sorry.." I said silently.

"I thought you hated it when someone broke a promise, why are you doing it?" Hazel asked again.

"Sorry okay? Now what do you want to drink?" I asked her.

"The pink one please." She said, and smiled at me when I realized, there wasn't a pink drink.

"Seriously?" I asked and chuckled.

"I don't drink Ally." She seriously said and left me alone, I'm pretty sure that I looked like a lost sloth inside the kitchen, what made her walk away?

"Wait, Hazel!" I yelled and tried to look for her but sadly, I couldn't.

Just when I was about to yell again, a pair of two arms hugged me from behind making me giggle, I already knew it was Gab because of his sweet yet minty scent.

"Hi Gabby." I giggled once I said this, I completely forgot about Hazel and now all my attention was with Gab and only Gab.

"Don't call me that Ally," He said and pouted.

"But it rhymes with my name!" I said and jumped up and down, I only had one shot but since I don't drink often, it made me all hyper already.

"Shh, but it's a girl name honey." He said seductively in my ear.

"Oh look, that rhymed with your name too." I didn't manage to say a sappy comeback that time because that was the last thing I heard coming out of his mouth before he pulled me to him and lowered his lips to mine. 

I closed my eyes as our lips touched, feeling a cap of electricity. The room seemed to spin around me so I clutched desperately, never wanting this moment to end. I felt his hands pull me closer, as close as physically possible. The urgency in the kiss was unbearable.

I ran my hands through his hair, pulled his face to mine. It was wonderful, perfect, I could almost see the fireworks but then it ended.

He pulled away and smiled at me before saying, "Let's go upstairs," And it didn't even matter that time, all I wanted was him and I'm guessing he wanted me the same way I did.

-Gab's P.O.V-

I intertwined our fingers and led us upstairs when all of a sudden my phone vibrated, I let go of her hand and grabbed my phone.

Finn: She's getting the d isn't she?

Me: you bet, now don't interrupt us. ;)

Finn: tell her not to scream too loud okay? people would hear.

Me: it won’t be my fault if she does ;)

"Come on, let's go do something fun." I whispered and saw her smile, all she needed was a little bit of alcohol and me fvcking her was nothing, what a skank.

-Ally's P.O.V-

He brushed a hair out of my face and slowly moved towards me, my immediate instincts told me that this was so wrong, impure and evil but I ignored it since my attention was now on shirtless Gab, damn. This guy works out, good.

His tender lips made gentle contact with mine and our gentle kiss turned into a more hungry yet passionate make out session.

I closed my eyes and returned the kiss, placed my arms around his neck and started to grind on him. I drew myself closer to bathe in his wondrous heat and energy. Our bodies shone like one, and were filled with passion for one another.

I could already feel him but that didn't make me stop, in fact, it made me grind on him more, causing a soft moan to come out of his lips.

"I want you," He whispered and looked directly into my eyes.

"I'm all yours." I whispered back and saw him smirk.

When he was about to remove my shirt, the sound of the door creaking made us stop, its knob slowly turning. 

And of course the passion left in a flash because standing right in front of us was Calum Hood.