40

-Ally's P.O.V-

"Alright everyone, one last thing before we have our lunch break." The head yelled causing some of us to groan, and to cheer. I was one of the people who groaned, I was starving and tired okay?

"This would kill me." I joked to Gab.

"Aw babe don't leave me just yet, I just had you." He said which automatically made me blush, he wasn't even looking at me when he said that but it still made my stomach erupt.

"Gab let's not," I said and chuckled, no matter how much I love the sweetness of Gab, sometimes it gets a little bit annoying and I just want him to stop playing around.

"Aw why not babe?" He said, just when I was about to speak, the bell rang which means we only had five more minutes until the actual lunch break. Which also means that we won't be dismissed early today, we may even be dismissed late, ugh.

"If you all want to eat then cooperate!" The batch president yelled, everyone else kept quiet and listened.

"The ones who have awards, please seat on the right side of the gym. Arrange yourself by class and by your class number, once you're done, remember your places and you may take your break. Understood?" The head instructed us and we all simply replied with a "yes." I didn't even reply since I was way too hungry to speak.

"Where's the first class? Why is everyone in front!?" The head yelled, even if she wasn't using the microphone, her voice was so loud, it could be heard from downstairs.

I have a feeling we will be having a shorter lunch break today and I am seriously not happy about that, I'm starving, tired and sleepy. Isn't this child abuse? This is a serious pain in the ass!

----

"Hey my family won't be home this weekend, wanna have a sleepover?" Bea asked all of us, we finally finished looking for our seats and now I was currently eating a burger, a while ago I ate some chips which was kinda like an appetizer but a not very healthy one, woops?

"Nah, Gab wants us to have our first date as an official couple on Saturday," I honestly said.

"Somebody's obsessed.." Vivi muttered but I sure as hell heard it.

"Don't insult my boyfriend." I sternly said.

"That doesn't sound right," Vivi said and I just shrugged, no matter how much I want to have a sleepover with these girls, I already said yes to Gab and it would be humiliating to back off.

"How did he ask you?" Bea asked, clearly excited about mine and Gab's date.

*FLASHBACK*

"Hey babe," Gab hugged me from behind.

"Oh hi there." I said and poked his nose, he was too adorable.

"Glad I could call you babe now, finally!" He said and laughed, still hugging me.

"Well you waited for what? A day." I sarcastically said.

"Hey, not being able to call you babe hurts you know?" He said and kissed my cheek.

"Let's go out tomorrow, as an official couple maybe?" He said and pouted.

"Hmm, I'll think about it." I teased.

"Hey, no teasing!" He said, I just laughed and nodded my head.

"Is that a yes?" He asked.

"Yes to what?" I asked, acting as if I was confused.

"To the date silly girl!" He said, I just laughed and nodded my head. He quickly pecked my lips and happily jogged over his friends, they seem to congratulate Gab about something, heh.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Aw that's so cute!" Bea gushed, earning a snort from Vivi.

"Simple yet effective." Hazel said and smirked at me.

"Hey you girls need to help me dress for the date of course." I told them all.

"Eh, I don't want to help lol." Vivi said and then glared at me.

"Aw why not Vivz?" Bea said, which made Vivi glare at her but she ignored it anyway.

"I don't like her date of course." Vivi replied, as if it was obvious.

"Hey, that's not so nice." I said and pouted.

"Yeah I'm not a nice person." She said, oh how I love these girls.

-Calum's P.O.V-

"Ever heard of the story of Emma Steel?" Pete asked us all.

"Uh no who's that chick?" Luke asked.

"Well, they say she was once a student here, back in the 80's. She was bullied, by almost everyone, well everyone except for a boy named Jacob White." Pete told us.

"Jacob secretly loved Emma, and he was always looking from afar. Seeing Emma being bullied hurts for him, but as much as he wants to help. He couldn't." He continued.

"Why not? Psh, chicken." Luke said, which made me chuckle.

"Because he was scared to tell Emma, scared that she wouldn't feel the same. And when he finally had the courage to talk to her, it was too late. Emma committed." Harry gasped once Pete was done talking, okay that wasn't what I expected the ending would be.

"Also, people say that the two of them walk hand in hand in the hallways of this campus, until now. So whenever you see a shadow or something of a girl and a boy holding hands, it might actually be them." Pete said, what the actual fvck?!

"That's lame dude." Luke said and snorted.

"So why are you telling us this?" I asked, just curious.

"Because, Jacob is actually you in real life." Pete said in a duh tone.

"Nah, I don't think so mate." I said and just smiled at them all, weirdos.

"Yeah whatever you say," Pete said and winked at me, what's that supposed to mean?

"So if we see a girl and a boy holding hands, it might be Emma and Jacob?" Harry asked.

"Yeah but like, if they just disappear and stuff, it's them." Pete explained.

"Oh look, it's Emma and Jacob!" Harry pointed towards the field, and there we saw Ally and Gab, walking hand in hand, their friends following them.