16

-Calum's P.O.V-

"What?" I said in a confused tone, did I hear that right?

"Look, mom found out I got drunk so she told me that if you don't eat dinner with us I'll be grounded for two weeks." She explained, oh.

"Oh, uh sure?" I awkwardly answered, I don't really know what else to say, does she remember the fight? 

"Do you remember anything from last night?" I asked her.

"Uh not really," She said, I just nodded.

"I have to go now, be there around six alright?" I nodded and closed the door.

-Hazel's P.O.V-

"That was fast," I joked, I wonder if she knows that Calum actually saved her last night, if he didn't fight Gab, she probably lost her virginity and won't even remember how.

"Psh yeah let's just go." She said, clearly annoyed.

"What happened back there?" I asked while driving, Calum's house wasn't even that far from Ally's so I don't understand why she was too lazy to walk, oh whatever.

"You know, stuffs." She answered, I have a strong feeling she doesn't know Calum helped her because if she does then she should be extremely thankful right now.

"Do you even remember what happened yesterday?" I asked since I was curious, maybe she does know? She really just don't like Calum maybe.

"Why is everyone asking me that!?" She yelled, okay then.

"Well I'm sorry, I was just curious." I apologized, if she didn't drink last night she wouldn't be this moody today.

"Look, I'm sorry Hazel I just-hangover isn't my thing and I just-"

"I understand," I interrupted her.

"And to answer your question, no I don't remember anything." She said.

"Do you want to though?" I asked, maybe I could tell her everything?

"Not now, my head hurts so frikin bad." What does that have to do with anything? Oh well.

-Ally's P.O.V-

"Ally get the door for me please," Mom yelled from the kitchen, my head is feeling better already which means I can think properly and if that's Calum at the door right now I could just easily kick him in the-my mom would kill me if I do that.

I walked towards the front door and opened it, Calum was casually standing there wearing jeans and a plain white shirt, it is just dinner so why does he have to dress nice right? But he still looked good wearing those-okay what is happening.

I stepped aside to let him know he's welcome to come inside, I didn't want to talk to him at the moment because of obvious reasons, and I’m still not over it okay?

He mumbled a "thanks" and sat down on the couch, feel at home okay Calum yeah okay.

"Oh Calum!" My mom said in a chirpy tone, oh geesh at least someone's happy to see him.

"Calum what?!" Patty yelled coming from upstairs, I heard footsteps and suddenly Patty ran to Calum and hugged him, I guess everyone's happy to see him, except well, for me.

----

"So Cal, any new friends?" Dad asked Calum.

"Wait, you two aren't dating yet?" Jason asked, why do they have to bring this up?

"I told them they have to date, they didn't listen to me." Patty answered Jason, great.

"Why though? I mean usually the two best friends falls for each other right?" Jason once again, said, clearly teasing me.

"Ohmygawd, don't tell me you read fan fictions too!?" Patty whisper-yelled.

"Guys stop." I said, not letting them continue their conversation. I heard Calum chuckle which made me hate him even more, he thinks this is funny?

"I'm done, excuse me." I said in a sassy tone, my siblings had to ruin everything, I was already in a shitty mood today and they both know that but they had to make me even more moody.

"Ally.." I heard dad say but I just simply smiled at them and grabbed my plate and utensils, placed them on the sink and went upstairs to my room.

-Calum's P.O.V-

"I think you should follow her and talk to her." Aunt Amanda said, everyone else nodded so I guess I had no excuse, I excused myself and went to Ally's room, she obviously went there.

I knocked twice before hearing some footsteps, the door then opened and when Ally saw my face she immediately closed the door but I stopped it with my foot, it did hurt a little but whatever.

She slowly opened the door, giving up and sighed. "What do you want?" 

"Uh-they told me to talk to you.." I awkwardly said, I know her mom wants us to be friends again but I know Ally, she won't listen to her.

"Well you already did, bye." She said, oh here we go again with her being so sassy.

"Ally, let's just uh-do you want to know what happened last night?" I asked her, changing the topic.

"Sure, whatever." She clearly didn't care but I'm sure she will once she hear me talk.

"Basically you drank, I don't know what made you drink but before you drink you saw me kiss Bea which is not completely right she kissed me. I know I kissed back but this isn't-"

"Do I need to know this?" She asked, okay um..

"This isn't about that, when you saw the little scene you ran away and I kept looking for you but I couldn't find you, I thought you were gone." I said all at once and didn't hear anything from Ally's mouth so I continued,

"And then I went inside the room and saw a crowd forming in the corner, so I had to check what was happening and when I did I couldn't believe my eyes. You were grinding your body against Gab's-"

"What the hell?" She interrupted me but I just told her to calm down and continued.

"You two were practically having sex with clothes on-" I heard her groan, she gets uncomfortable whenever we talk about these things when we were younger but she still does until now, hmp.

"So I had to stop it but you two didn't listen, I knew you were drunk but Gab wasn't. He was taking that moment as an opportunity to have fun with yo-you and I had to stop him so we fought and yeah." I explained but stuttered a little at the last part, I was nervous okay!?

"You're lying." She said after a few moments of silence, what?

"I'm not, that really happened." I tried telling her it was all true but she won't believe me.

"You're just telling this to make me like you again, to make it look like you saved me but you didn't." She said.

"No, I-" "Leave." I was interrupted by her yelling at me, great this is just fantastic.

"You have to listen to me, I'm saying the-"

"Leave." She yelled louder, and I had no choice but to do what she said, I helped her and this is what I get? Screw you Allison, I'm done with everything.