10

-Ally's P.O.V-

"Did she say anything last night?" Vivi asked me, she slept over last night because she was obviously very excited for this shopping day, she loves shopping but I guess that's alright since she has a lot of money, she's a rich kid so she gets what she wants.

"Yeah, she said she'll be over around two.." I said, trying to remember the exact words she said, I texted her my address last night so she won't get lost.

"Oh bummer, it's still eleven o'clock." Vivi joked, we're currently choosing our outfits, well Vivi is also choosing mine. I don’t understand why we need to dress well I mean we are just going shopping right?

"Why do we need to look nice? It's just the mall..?" I asked Vivi and saw her shaker her head.

"Oh but tons of people will be there," Vivi said. oh now I understand but won't they be dressing casual too? Like who will go to the mall wearing a gown? Nobody.

I just ignored my thought and watched telly, I don't even know what show was on but it looked interesting so I guess I'll be watching this.

"Oh my gawd, these shoes are perfection!" Vivi said while holding my white pair of converse.

"Those are just white converse Vivi." I said, what's so different about that? It's not even unique, in fact, I bet almost half of the human population have this, it's not that special anymore.

"Yeah but do you know how hard it is to get one of these now?" She asked me but I just simply shrugged, I got those converse a year ago so it doesn't really matter now.

"So hard! I'm gonna borrow this okay?" I just nodded, I didn't really care whenever she borrows my things because I sometimes do the same, it's a best friend thing.

-Hazeline's P.O.V-

I'm currently staring at my closet, finding what to wear for today. Like I said before, I really don't go out and that's why I'm not familiar on what people wear when they go out.

I picked random clothes and laid them on my bed, I took a closer look and saw that I got my pajamas, wow aren't I great. After a few more minutes, I finally knew what I'm going to wear.

I wore a plain white shirt and my black sweater with the print "Sweater Weather" was covering some places I didn't want anyone to see. I matched my top with just some plain jeans, I mean it's just the mall right? No need to be fancy.

I grabbed my white converse and wore it, I placed my "bad hair day" black beanie on my head since I don't like how my hair's looking today, I guess this is good enough?

"One last look in the mirror before heading out." I said to myself.

"Woah, I almost look like an actual human." I whispered after checking my outfit, I stared at the girl in my mirror for a couple more seconds before deciding this was good enough.

I headed downstairs and waited downstairs, I know it's too early to get ready but I was really excited, this is my first time going out and I-

"Hazel dear are you going out?" My grandmother interrupted my thoughts, her voice sounded like she was a little bit shocked but still, my grandmother managed to smile.

"Yes Granny." I answered her, smiling proudly.

"Oh my little Hazel is finally growing up." She said, she's five years younger than my grandfather so she is still capable of doing some things such as talking. My grandfather could still talk but tries not to since he's having a hard time right now, he isn't feeling really great.

I just gave her a smile in return, this is it. There's no backing out now Hazel, if you mess up again you will never have friends so you better get this right.

But you're gonna mess up, as always. The voice in my head told me, I just ignored it and ate lunch with my family, I wonder what if feels like to have actual siblings, I guess I'll never know.

----

“I still can’t believe you two wore the same pair of converse.” Ally complained, I didn’t even know Vivi was gonna wear white converse, it was a coincidence!

“God Ally, get over it.” Vivi said which made me laugh a little, our friendship’s now a bit close and they invited me to come sit with them during break and I couldn’t be happier, I had friends.

We've been walking for quite a while now, they asked me what shop  I wanted to go in but honestly, I don't even know what shop is nice, all I really know is they're both getting tired of me, I knew they wouldn't like me, who would?

While we were walking, we passed by this shop called Glamorous and immediately told Ally and Vivi to stop, glamorous is one of the words that bets describe Kim Sanchez so maybe I would be able to find a nice dress in here for the party, I'm pretty sure it's gonna be glamorous.

The dresses there were gorgeous but one special dress captured my attention, a sleeveless dark colored dress that stopped mid-thigh. It has two holes in the upper part and there was a piece of fake gold curved slightly on the top of each hole.

The dress was indeed lovely and it wasn't expensive so I decided to get the dress. This dress would look perfect with my black tights at home, of course I would wear tights, I want to be respected at the party, Ally and Vivi made me go, they said it would be fun but I know it won't.

I'm still going anyway since they're both gonna come, speaking of the party, I almost forgot about my scars, some of them were fading but some of them were still pretty visible.

After paying the dress I told the others to just wait for me at the food court, they immediately said yes since they were both extremely hungry, I then headed to H&M and bought a black leather coat. 

It would probably be cold in the venue and I would just take it off and wear my bracelets whenever it becomes hot, I don't want people seeing my scars, even Ally and Vivi.

The next thing on my mind was shoes but then I remembered the girls so I quickly texted Ally saying I won't be eating with them, I was hungry but I wasn't starving therefore I shall not eat. I don't want to look fat at the party, people would make fun of me again so I’d rather not join them and be tempted.

I usually wear sneakers and I believe that wouldn't match my upper wear so I went to the department store and searched for the perfect heels.

I eventually got some white colored night walk heels that is surprisingly really comfortable that had a little sparkle on it. I bought white just to add a little color on my outfit, I don't want to be known as Hazel the emo girl.

I stopped by at some cute jewelry store and got some bracelets, I then headed to the food court since I think I'm all done now, I wonder what I'll look like at the party.

The dress looked really tight on me but the girls said it looks beautiful, it is a little bit more comfortable compared to the other dress I tried so I hope everything would be fine.