23

[A/N] I seriously need followers gais :-(

-Calum's P.O.V-

"There's this small get together at Ally's, we have to come." Pete told me, just by hearing her name makes me cringe, everything comes back to me.

"Uh no thanks," I awkwardly said, I don't want to talk to Ally nor even see her and being in the same house with her isn't really a good idea, she makes me feel guilty and mad and I just really don't want to see her anymore.

"C'mon mate, don't be such a coward." Luke said while slightly punching my arm, yeah I'm not being a coward, I just really don't want to see her and she doesn't want to see me too anyway so it's fine.

"No, you guys can go, I'm going home." I said already walking away until one of them grabbed my arm and pulled me, what the actual fvck?!

"I said no okay?" I told them but they didn't even bother to listen, I guess I have to lie.

"My mom needs me." Simple as that, hopefully they'll buy it and let me go.

"Excuse me but we just called your mom, she said yes." Harry said, damn this lads, I really have no more choice but to come with them.

"k den but don't expect me to talk to Ally." I said and they all just chuckled.

"Yeah right," Luke said while still chuckling, I have a feeling we aren't just going to Ally's for that small get together, something else will happen, something planned.

-Ally's P.O.V-

“Why do you look so ugly, you have to look pretty!” Patty told me, wow sis thanks for the insult.

"The girls will be here any minute, act normal." I ignored her and told her to behave, she then went upstairs which is a good thing.

Just then my phone vibrated and I got a text from Vivi.

Vivi: Hey female dog.

Me: Where r u?

Vivi: aw u miss me so much

Me: i'm serious, where r u guys?

Vivi: oh um we're near

Me: god im so nervous

Vivi: there we go again

Me: fdgyuwguiuabf

Vivi: nice now let us in.

Right when she sent me this I heard a knock on the door, both my parents weren't home so doing this was easy, all I told them was a few friends were coming over and when they found out Calum will be here they immediately said yes.

My brother's at university so everything seems to be fine, just my little sister but as long as she doesn't go down everything will be perfect.

I opened the door and saw the girls there, even Bea came with them. Guess they already know where she lives, I still can't believe she's sorta like one of us now, but also my little imagination, it's so weird. Last time I had a dream about Calum and this happened, now that I had a small imagination about Bea what will happen?

I then got some juice for them, they are still guests so I have to make them feel at home, house rules.

"What is this avocado!?" Hazel joked while making a disgusted face.

"Please, that's tobacco." I answered back, trying to sound serious but failed miserably, there was another knock on the door which immediately made me panic, oh no!

"That can be the boys," Bea said.

"Or a killer." Vivi said and then laughed.

"Hey it's possible you know." Hazel said, okay I'm starting to get nervous again, not because it might be a killer but because it can be the boys, okay the killer thing made me panic a little.

"Whatever go answer the door Ally." Vivi said and smirked, she knew I was nervous! I opened the door and saw the boys, thank God no killer will kill us all tonight, phew.

"Come in," I said while opening the door a bit more bigger, every single one of them came inside, me and Calum had an eye contact but it only lasted for like three seconds, he looked away.

"The party don't start 'till I walk in," Luke sang in a weird tone, that boy I swear.. 

"No Luke the party already started," Bea said and laughed, ooohhh something's happening.

"Damn Luke you got the one you wanted," Pete teased and Luke immediately turned a bright shade of red, aw he's bushing how cute.

"I don't get it," Bea said sounding clearly confused, this makes everything so much cuter.

"He likes youuu," Harry sang which made Luke slightly punch him.

"I don't, Bea don't listen to them." Luke said trying to defend himself even though he knows we won't believe him, Bea just laughed at them.

"That's okay I like Lukey too!" Bea said which made Luke blush even more.

The room was filled with ''aww's'' and Luke was still too busy trying to cover his face while Bea on the other hand is laughing so hard, I still felt really awkward since Calum is here, the feeling is mutual though, I can see it.

We talked for a bit before I finally saw Vivi give me the sign which means I have to now go to our pantry, that's where they're gonna lock me and Calum, oh God here goes my nerves..

"Um hold on I have to uh go grab some snacks for us." I lied and went to the kitchen.

I can't believe this is really gonna happen, I'm gonna confront Calum about everything, about the dare, the fight, the kiss, every single thing! I'm gonna apologize for ignoring him and for being a brat all the time and say thank you. I'm gonna say everything I want to tell him and hopefully, he does the same because if he doesn't then that'll be pretty awkward.

I decided to go think of the first thing I say, will it be a simple hello? Nah, will I ask him why he's here? No, the plan is they'll force him to go here, right.. What do I even say?

My thoughts were interrupted by the door opening, I quickly stood up and pretended to get something from the top shelf, I heard Calum shout "WHAT THE HECK!?" and then the door closed, I heard the door lock and that's when I needed to do my thing.

I got the bag of chips and slowly climbed down, yes I still need to climb to reach the top part of the shelf, our pantry was pretty high you know.

But something unexpected happened, my hands slipped and I didn't get to hold on because I was panicking and all so I slipped, basically.

I just closed my eyes and waited for my back to hit the floor, I knew this was a bad idea. After a few seconds I didn't feel anything so I slowly opened my eyes and saw beautiful brown eyes, wait a second, oh my God I can't believe it.

Calum Hood saved me, again.